West TN Rural Top 10 Week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

19 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Why do you have USJ ahead of a team that  beat them ? Too much love to the sweater vesters IMO.

USJ beat Hardin Co. That's a huge win. I'm not sold on USJ that much either, but UC runs a different type of offense that's hard to prepare for. But still you don't luck into beating a team like Hardin Co.

I believe the rankings are pretty good. Only thing I would change is putting Peabody over Riverside for the 10th spot. Having played both teams, I can easily say Peabody is the better team.

45 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Milan looks like they are rounding back into form. Could be dangerous come playoff time.

We are starting To get healthy. Have a few kids that are out for the year but have gotten a couple back. We are playing better and the young backups are cutting down on mistakes. Hopefully we can continue to play well.

11 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

USJ beat Hardin Co. That's a huge win. I'm not sold on USJ that much either, but UC runs a different type of offense that's hard to prepare for. But still you don't luck into beating a team like Hardin Co.

I believe the rankings are pretty good. Only thing I would change is putting Peabody over Riverside for the 10th spot. Having played both teams, I can easily say Peabody is the better team.

I can see your point about Riverside and Peabody. Peabody made a lot of mistakes last night. I would like to see them clean that up this time of the year before I put them higher. They were their own worst enemy last night.

37 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Why do you have USJ ahead of a team that  beat them ? Too much love to the sweater vesters IMO.

26 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Pretty good poll. I would swap McKenzie and Henry Co. I don't think USJ is a top 10 team.

Whenever I do the poll I do it based on how a team is playing now. That game was very early in the season and USJ did play them a pretty tough game.  I know Union City has been dealing with some injuries and I believe with both teams at 100% they are better than USJ. But I would like to see UC play someone with a pulse before I move them back up. We will find out a lot this week when the play the Stanks. 

This USJ team has probably their best chance to take home a gold ball this year. Offense is very balanced. Going back up to D2-AA is going to be tough next year. But they are head and shoulders better than everyone on the West side of their bracket this year. They will cakewalk to the championship game. The question will be can they beat FCA or DA. 

4 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

I would actually swap riverside with union city and put Peabody in tied at 10