SP vs Copper Basin (Stone Cold vs The Big Grabowski)

Southtowner

35 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Uh oh,  he's found out where Ronnie's Red Eye is.  Let's hope he doesn't ask Wendy to dance.  ;)

13 minutes ago, rlh said:

He was last seen riding backwards on Roy's goat around the courthouse square. 

Towner man Wendy has enough for both of us to love on at the same time.  That goat of mine is standing up near the jailhouse helping direct traffic toward the speedway.  That man at Ronnies red eye says they is rumbling of that transfer portal having some new additions.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man Wendy has enough for both of us to love on at the same time.  That goat of mine is standing up near the jailhouse helping direct traffic toward the speedway.  That man at Ronnies red eye says they is rumbling of that transfer portal having some new additions.  You think im joking but im not.

Yeah, you always said she was a ton of fun.

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Yep, hearing lots of movement gonna take place.

Obviously, this game will be running clock 2nd half. This team is capable of getting to Chattanooga but there are more obstacles in the way this year than the last 2 years in my opinion. Round 2 will be TOUGH and if we win round 3 will be even TOUGHER(as we have to travel). Our kids play with a ton of confidence and don't back down for sure. 

I am alive and appreciate all the concern. I actually just now finished putting out all the fires in the Copper Pan from last Friday. Sadly I have to work till 9 Friday so I won’t be able to make it to meet you fellows. I hope Pirate Tom gets back in good health along with our program. I hate to miss these boys last game this year and I work in Chattanooga so you’d think I’d be able to make it by halftime since it starts at 8est but it’ll be such a bad beating it’ll probably end before I can make it. With that being said we did win Friday against the Atlanta Falcons but is that really surprising? Them Fannin County boys might be getting some transfers soon if action isn’t taken. I just appreciate them boys sticking it out this year and wish them the best.