Dilfer's 1.3 million reasons why

Fnltexas

Everyone needs to just sit back and applaud Dilfer for taking all this local talent and turning them into power 5 talent. I mean, no other coach in the history of middle Tennessee has been able to compile so many local kids in 2 years and develop them into such amazing football players. 

I also heard that he is getting bullied by local schools. Take it easy on Trent and let him score his 55 points without criticism so that he can get the positive recognition he deserves. Leave Trent alone, he is a stand up guy who doesn't want to run the score up, just wants to get his 55. Poor guy taking all this abuse and negativity.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lineemup said:

Everyone needs to just sit back and applaud Dilfer for taking all this local talent and turning them into power 5 talent. I mean, no other coach in the history of middle Tennessee has been able to compile so many local kids in 2 years and develop them into such amazing football players. 

I also heard that he is getting bullied by local schools. Take it easy on Trent and let him score his 55 points without criticism so that he can get the positive recognition he deserves. Leave Trent alone, he is a stand up guy who doesn't want to run the score up, just wants to get his 55. Poor guy taking all this abuse and negativity.  

local talent? 

I would find it hard to believe that Dilfer didn't share his vision for the program in the interview process.  He is not doing anything that isn't allowed under either the school's rules or the TSSAA's.  Do I agree with his treatment of players? No. But that's for the school to handle. Do I like him kicking onside kicks when up by more than 20? No. But that's for his AD to handle. 

I had to laugh at a previous post on the Message Board about Ensworth taking a run at him after the season.  I really can't imagine any school in Nashville wanting that kind of attention BUT it would be interesting to see how the TSSAA would handle any student-athletes who transfer (and follow Dilfer). 

who gives a Hillary what that CoG coaches salary is?....all u whiners go back to your bosses today and tell him you want him/her to retract your last raise or salary deal....tell your boss You aint worth it

....if so hes apparently worth it to somone at this very moment in time

Booger just sayin :twisted:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Booger said:

who gives a Hillary what that CoG coaches salary is?....all u whiners go back to your bosses today and tell him you want him/her to retract your last raise or salary deal....tell your boss You aint worth it

....if so hes apparently worth it to somone at this very moment in time

Booger just sayin :twisted:

I'm with you Booger...whatever they agreed to pay was up front, and evidently, he has delivered what was expected of him because there ain't much left that he could have done that he ain't done already.

On 10/27/2022 at 1:36 PM, theawesomebro said:

lots of brand new accounts on this thread.  

its un-rare for new boots to come out of the coacht closet....pin on them Member wings.......and jump on that pom pom bandwagon when a team starts winnin....

....thank God for coacht

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/26/2022 at 8:18 PM, SquatchU said:

He was crying on a radio show today about how bad people treat him and his players. Maybe it’s time to look in the mirror. The school has sold its soul to the devil and they know there will be no consequences.

I guess I can see why. Nobody likes winners then he’s bringing in all that talent but we like him at PC. He’s a genuine dude along with his coaches. They just got a ton of resources. 

Edited by FBfan26