Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

45 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I get the assumption Betsy and Greeneville try to isolate the 4A to themselves IMO it sure feels that way. Tullahoma was a shocker IMO they don't want any lower east Tennessee teams in finals. The Mavs are here to stay.

Isn't trying to isolate 4A to themselves the same thing as winning a 4A championship? If that's the case then guilty as charged lol. Why would we want any team other then ours in the finals?

13 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Isn't trying to isolate 4A to themselves the same thing as winning a 4A championship? If that's the case then guilty as charged lol. Why would we want any team other then ours in the finals?

Kevo, MAV SERVES UP SOFTBALLS. As a former athlete you were obligated to knock it out of the park.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:36 PM, noonesfool said:

Precision? Have you seen his completion %? TD to interception ratio? Football smarts very high. Who do you want in front of him and please explain. You just can’t make opinion remarks without backing them up with numbers. Plus the coaches have made the decision and they are one of the best staffs in the state.

Precision.  Not very good on anything over 5 yards

stats are not a good indicator.   Watch film

14 hours ago, Ffball9999 said:

Precision.  Not very good on anything over 5 yards

stats are not a good indicator.   Watch film

Well talk to me about your guy. I’ve seen 5 games and watch a great deal of film every week. You should actually try talking to the head coach and oc to resolve this issue. They watch film, practice, games and personal interaction. Wins and stats can be indicators ( representing large body or little bodies of work), but you have convinced me otherwise. I think the coaches are using your system. On another note if you are a supporter of the Devils, don’t you think this is an inappropriate and divisive time to be discussing the QB position in the second round with an 11-0 record. If you feel that strongly talked to Coach Spradlin. Coach has an open door policy.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Well talk to me about your guy. I’ve seen 5 games and watch a great deal of film every week. You should actually try talking to the head coach and oc to resolve this issue. They watch film, practice, games and personal interaction. Wins and stats can be indicators ( representing large body or little bodies of work), but you have convinced me otherwise. I think the coaches are using your system. On another note if you are a supporter of the Devils, don’t you think this is an inappropriate and divisive time to be discussing the QB position in the second round with an 11-0 record. If you feel that strongly talked to Coach Spradlin. Coach has an open door policy.

Very well said.  11-0 and winning.  There will always be haters and those who have to complain.  AS you said, the stats, win/loss record, and leadership are enough to show why the coach loves this kid.

14 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Wow.  That’s a lot of accusations and inaccuracies in one comment.  Lol

First.  I don’t have “a guy” so no reason I would need to resolve anything with a coach. I am not a GHS supporter..  just watch a lot of football in this area.  No one is bashing the kid or the coaches. This is a message board where these things are discussed. Even their own coach has said that he doesn’t have a strong arm. And no one suggests anything to be devisive. 

15 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Your a fool