SP welcomes RBS in Round 1

piratetom

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

:)

Let me see if I got this right.  Yall had a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty called on 1st and goal at the 2 late in the Clay game.  Why was this called?

I'm curious as we got a taunting penalty by a player of ours that did nothing more than turn around and looked at the chasing DB. No words were spoken and no gestures were made.  Just turned. 

He signalled first down. I've just never seen that called. I've seen spiking the ball called and it was called in Friday's game, but never signalling a first down.

2 hours ago, highschoolfbfan777 said:

Win or lose proud of the RBS Bulldogs no longer the lovable losers in Tennessee High School Football.

Has RBS got some of their players back that were injured in the Clay County game? Always hate to see injuries, but especially for a school with a small roster, knowing those players will be playing big roles in other sports as well.

54 minutes ago, piratetom said:

C'mon Croz. You know you always look forward to your trip down to see me and my brother.

Traveling Tom what kind of mess is this website title?  You didnt do it like instructed.  One more mess up and Towner man will be in charge.  As for croz he is real cocky.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Traveling Tom what kind of mess is this website title?  You didnt do it like instructed.  One more mess up and Towner man will be in charge.  As for croz he is real cocky.  You think im joking but im not. 

Sorry Ol' Roy. Created that mess while I was at the ER with my son. Better than nothing this time..

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

C'mon Croz. You know you always look forward to your trip down to see me and my brother.

This person obviously wishes ill will on the us each year. Those region 4 teams have no excuse not to beat SP this year. I want to see us make a see run but we have actually got a better record than I thought we would this year after losing so many seniors. 

40 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

This person obviously wishes ill will on the us each year. Those region 4 teams have no excuse not to beat SP this year. I want to see us make a see run but we have actually got a better record than I thought we would this year after losing so many seniors. 

Croz is a good one though. He's all Tiger, just like we are Pirates. Region 4 definately has the upper hand this year but we will be ready to play. They better get us now because the near future could possibly be some great years for the Pirates.