SP welcomes RBS in Round 1

piratetom

Looking at you guys on film it doesn't have that same look of a usual South Pitt team is an accurate reading or misconception? That being said I still have a hard time believing anyone in the east will have enough speed and talent overall to knock yall from going right back to UTC. 

1 hour ago, Doc931 said:

Looking at you guys on film it doesn't have that same look of a usual South Pitt team is an accurate reading or misconception? 

I believe that’s accurate. This SP team doesn’t have the usual stud playmakers as a lot of those before them. They lost a lot of talent the past several years.  I don’t think they are a bad team though this year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Doc931 said:

Looking at you guys on film it doesn't have that same look of a usual South Pitt team is an accurate reading or misconception? That being said I still have a hard time believing anyone in the east will have enough speed and talent overall to knock yall from going right back to UTC. 

I would say it looks different cause the ball gets throw around a little bit more. We have several that can catch it pretty well and a couple of guys that can go the distance when they do. Not sure this team is better than any of the teams we have had the last several years though, I don't think so anyway

Edited by LethalAttack

5 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

I would say it looks different cause the ball gets throw around a little bit more. We have several that can catch it pretty well and a couple of guys that can go the distance when they do. Not sure this team is better than any of the teams we have had the last several years though, I don't think so anyway

South Pitt may not be better than last year. However, quite frankly no one in the east (especially Clay or Gordonsville) was close enough to have a chance to knock them off on an off night. Now, South Pitt may be down some. Do I believe Clay County is better than last year? No question. Is Gordonsville better than last year? Maybe. The $64,000 question is whether the gap has been closed enough for someone to knock them. Right now, I would have trouble picking anyone in the East to beat South Pitt. 

6 minutes ago, OldTownRoad said:

South Pitt may not be better than last year. However, quite frankly no one in the east (especially Clay or Gordonsville) was close enough to have a chance to knock them off on an off night. Now, South Pitt may be down some. Do I believe Clay County is better than last year? No question. Is Gordonsville better than last year? Maybe. The $64,000 question is whether the gap has been closed enough for someone to knock them. Right now, I would have trouble picking anyone in the East to beat South Pitt. 

I definitely agree, Clay seems much better. To be quite frank I wasn’t impressed with Gordy last year, they weren’t as good as advertised and I doubt they are this year.