Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

We were down 4 starters against wg.  

Exactly, and at full strength (or close to it) against Rockwood. 

Plus let's give WG credit, they're like a fine win this year, getting better as every week passes. You take that team that beat Erwin a few weeks ago and have them play SG again, I bet the spread would be larger. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them playing at Alcoa next week. 

I just am not that impressed with SG. I mean their D puts in some pretty decent work, but that offense has absolutely no identity. 

1 hour ago, crazzyness said:

Exactly, and at full strength (or close to it) against Rockwood. 

Plus let's give WG credit, they're like a fine win this year, getting better as every week passes. You take that team that beat Erwin a few weeks ago and have them play SG again, I bet the spread would be larger. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them playing at Alcoa next week. 

I just am not that impressed with SG. I mean their D puts in some pretty decent work, but that offense has absolutely no identity. 

Our qb got hurt during the rockwood game and caraway had to sit after getting ejected against unaka.  That was our 2 starting lbs.  Rockwood ran over us.  There's a big drop-off when we lose starters.  That being said,  rockwood will probably beat sg by at least 3 scores.  Region 2 is pretty tough.  I believe round 2 and 3 will be very challenging for Hampton