Boo Carter out?

Fnltexas

5 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

It’s 2023 man lol. I got twin boys going to the 8th grade that’s already 6’1and long. You should see my mail and Inboxes. I’ll like how these folks get my address lol

It's a good thing that some of the people on this board don't get drug tested on their job because if they really believe that Tennessee high schools don't recruit, they are smoking crack.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Is ol Boog a guessing young Boo could jog around the bend to his future school?

no sir....Booger ant guessin....Booger nose that jog ant no option....Booger guessin FargutStrut off bout 60 degrees and 51ish klicks

....even if FargoStrut were right...no joggin....North Brainer Levee Swamp Airboat Charters Inc

Booger just sayin Airboat Land Use on Make a GIF

2 minutes ago, Booger said:

no sir....Booger ant guessin....Booger nose that jog ant no option....Booger guessin FargutStrut off bout 60 degrees and 51ish klicks

....even if FargoStrut were right...no joggin....North Brainer Levee Swamp Airboat Charters Inc

Booger just sayin Airboat Land Use on Make a GIF

Yeah, that jog ain't an option, too close to young Boo's nest... was kinda confused when Boog said "that far" bc I know Booger is in the nose on these type of things...guess 25 miles one way ain't too far to drive every day...

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/27/2023 at 2:40 PM, FargoStrut said:

Yeah, that jog ain't an option, too close to young Boo's nest... was kinda confused when Boog said "that far" bc I know Booger is in the nose on these type of things...guess 25 miles one way ain't too far to drive every day...

Been hearing that Carter is coming back to the old stomping grounds and bringing some guys with him... 

5 hours ago, RockCreekRambler said:

Not sure with what he was doing but money talks...  and them folks want to win a championship. 

Boo time down at St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad St on Charger Drive is HISTORY.....

...and Boo cant win them a championship anyway

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: