Fayetteville travels to McKenzie 11/18

RedRebelman

Both of these teams are quite good.  We all knew this game would happen.  I don't know which team will win any more than anyone else on CoachT does. 

I can say without a doubt that this City team has speed and power.  They can tackle.  They can dominate a running offense.  The offense can run AND the passing game is great!  If all that breaks down the QB can fall forward for three yards before his knees hit the ground.  City is on a different level compared to a year ago.  They are also gritty and tough in a way that I have not seen before. 

Can someone tell me how much better McKenzie is compared to last year?

What is the capacity of the stadium? Will it accomodate the crowd that is expected?  

Best wishes to all.  Sincerely. It has been a fantastic season for both schools.  

Two teams enter, one team advances.

Go Tigers!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GreatTiger said:

Both of these teams are quite good.  We all knew this game would happen.  I don't know which team will win any more than anyone else on CoachT does. 

I can say without a doubt that this City team has speed and power.  They can tackle.  They can dominate a running offense.  The offense can run AND the passing game is great!  If all that breaks down the QB can fall forward for three yards before his knees hit the ground.  City is on a different level compared to a year ago.  They are also gritty and tough in a way that I have not seen before. 

Can someone tell me how much better McKenzie is compared to last year?

What is the capacity of the stadium? Will it accomodate the crowd that is expected?  

Best wishes to all.  Sincerely. It has been a fantastic season for both schools.  

Two teams enter, one team advances.

Go Tigers!

The stadium has held larger crowds than what will be there Friday night so it will be fine. 

1 minute ago, VOLnWTN said:

With Peabody playing away, I would anticpate a very full stadium. The biggest crowd I can remember at our stadium was vs Mt. Pleasant in 2007. 

it will be full but w/ Huntingdon/Henry Co/Milan /Peabody still playing I don't think it will be a semi-final type crowd like vs Peabody last year but I could be wrong. McK.  hosted Westview in 2001 was a large crowd as well.

1 minute ago, RexKwonDo said:

it will be full but w/ Huntingdon/Henry Co/Milan /Peabody still playing I don't think it will be a semi-final type crowd like vs Peabody last year but I could be wrong. McK.  hosted Westview in 2001 was a large crowd as well.

That 41 degree temp for the high on Friday will keep people in as well.

51 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

I love all of these. 

The Hangout (Non-Alcohol) https://www.facebook.com/hometownhangouttn/,  

Rivals Sports Bar https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063484961690   

Grill, Maria's Mexican https://www.facebook.com/mariasmxr

The Station https://www.facebook.com/mckenziestationbarandgrill

Big Daddy BBQ (carry out only) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057474819307

Bethel's campus has Chick Fila.  

good looks my friend def will be checking one of these out. Cant wait for friday its going to be epic best of luck. 

11 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Come on up to the pressbox and say hello if you get a chance. 

You seem like a pretty cool guy in these forums. You keep a level head and keep everything focused on the boys and the game, with a plug here and there for your broadcast. I appreciate that. Just wanted to let you know. Good luck to both teams.....but also GO TIGERS!

10 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

You seem like a pretty cool guy in these forums. You keep a level head and keep everything focused on the boys and the game, with a plug here and there for your broadcast. I appreciate that. Just wanted to let you know. Good luck to both teams.....but also GO TIGERS!

I try.  It is all about the kids, and not keyboard warriors living through them.  I appreciate the kind words.  I extend the offer to you as well if you come to the game.  Come say hi. 

• Like 1

Definitely a must see game.  Two great teams with tons of talent.

Fayetteville is a much better team this year than last year. They were able to slow McKenzie down last year but still lost.

McKenzie is loaded again, along with having home field advantage.

My prediction: Fayetteville 28 McKenzie 14

Best of luck to both teams. Our season ended early, but we will be back very soon.