peral cohn vs lexington round 3

Tigertown41

On 11/12/2022 at 4:25 PM, Tigersandcats said:

Good post. I don’t think Lexington has another dimension with this team. They’ve made a good little run in the playoffs but it ends next week. I can’t see them doing what they do against Pearl Cohn. They IMO will be able to stop the rushing attack of the Tigers. They absolutely dominated Hardin County last night. Bigger, faster and stronger. I will be pulling for Lexington but can’t see it happening. I’m gonna try and go to this game and see how it goes. 

Lexington got off to a great start, couple of mistakes by PC, good solid defense by the Tigers, and great field position the entire first quarter...when the scoreboard said 3-0 after that, you had to know that the Tigers were in trouble. When PC got their passing game going and started stuffing #11, the eventual outcome was pretty clear. Hats off to the Tigers though, they fought hard and played a good game defensively...Pearl just too solid to be run over, even by a special athlete like #11 when you know what's coming.

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Lexington got off to a great start, couple of mistakes by PC, good solid defense by the Tigers, and great field position the entire first quarter...when the scoreboard said 3-0 after that, you had to know that the Tigers were in trouble. When PC got their passing game going and started stuffing #11, the eventual outcome was pretty clear. Hats off to the Tigers though, they fought hard and played a good game defensively...Pearl just too solid to be run over, even by a special athlete like #11 when you know what's coming.

Solid is the key word . This deep in the playoffs it’s about who’s 11 players out there are better. PC just eventually wore Lexington down and it was over from there. Started getting stops on D and running by Lexington’s D. I can never think of Lexington’s coaches name but I think he did a great job turning his teams year around after a rough start. He utilized what he had very well.