Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

20 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

And you're right, McKenzie is by far the best team MASE will see. In addition, McKenzie will be throwing a different layer at MASE, something they haven't seen since the Westview game last year. 

When I watched this game on TV, I was actually disappointed in MASE tonight. Too many penalties, the plays were getting in slow tonight, unsportsmanlike conduct on the sidelines, a special teams blunder. Offense was too reliant on Brown. They were just sloppy tonight. However, the found a way to win the game. 

If MASE play the way they play tonight, I think McKenzie wins by 3 touchdowns. I think the Rebels are a TD favorite heading into the game.

FACTS!!

4 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

So the team we played were a bunch of school combined? Sorry I’ve been out of the loop on teams other than familiar opponents this season 

Mahs 2a school was shut down because of money being embezzled. All of mahs starters transferred to mase where the coach got his next job. So yeah 2 teams combined 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Mahs 2a school was shut down because of money being embezzled. All of mahs starters transferred to mase where the coach got his next job. So yeah 2 teams combined 

Did not know that, you can’t do nothing about it. Back in the early 2000’s Memphis Carver used to do that stuff when a school would close up down there. All I will say TSSAA would never let a school gain like that down here if a school closed up 

34 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Not from me you haven’t 

And not from me either. I've been posting all year that MASE is a team to beware of, when others were knocking them for a cupcake schedule and/or discipline...now I have to agree with the majority, win or lose MASE will be the underdog for the first game this season in my book. Going to take everything MASE has to win the next one, including cutting out mistakes and penalties. Not that it can't be done, but it will be an uphill battle...McKenzie is on a mission.

4 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Best athletes in 1-2A. They should win it all

McKenzie will be a tough one. I’m not knocking MASE, as you said they have the best athletes and they will be able to match McKenzie in that area. I think if McKenzie brings the air attack they have they will win, but if McKenzie let’s Brown for mase run wild it’ll be interesting