Class A Favorites and Sleepers

RexKwonDo

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

We played Wayne County this summer and they didn’t handle ball pressure well at all much like last years game at McKenzie. They lost a couple I believe from last years team, but that will tell the tale how far they go. How well can they handle the ball?? If they do they will be really tough. McKenzie is just great and a phenomenal basketball team. I would keep an eye on Clarkrange, Pickett County and Clay County’s Region as well. McKenzie definitely the favorite.

Yes - If Wayne Co can consistently handle pressure and get into their half court sets they will be hard to handle.  McKenzie's weakness  is the same as last year and that is depth and they still lack a big down low but that didn't stop them last year. I also like Moore Co and Houston Co they also bring a lot to the table. 

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie played an awesome game against my Fillies last night. I don't know if anybody in the state could have beaten them! They shoot the 3 better than anyone I've seen. Davis is really good and the older Reynolds girl may be just as good. I saw Wayne Co play Summertown and was very impressed, but McKenzie is just on another level. Among the best single A teams I've ever seen.

Croppy, were you sitting on about the 2nd row right behind and to the left of the bench?

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie played an awesome game against my Fillies last night. I don't know if anybody in the state could have beaten them! They shoot the 3 better than anyone I've seen. Davis is really good and the older Reynolds girl may be just as good. I saw Wayne Co play Summertown and was very impressed, but McKenzie is just on another level. Among the best single A teams I've ever seen.

Lady Rebels were on fire last night.  We look extremely quicker than last year.  Savannah Davis was unconscious. Outside, inside, dishing it off, free throws....unbelievable last night. Scoring from all over the floor.  I like the Huntingdon girls.  With Singleton and Kee on the block, they are could be dangerous.  

• 2 weeks later...