6A TITLE - BEECH vs OAKLAND

BarnBurner09

6 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

According to Augustus, it's really easy to run on Oakland. What a joke

Deflect MidTennFootall, it appears that you have become an expert with this process.  McDaniel had nothing to do with Oakland's success under Creasy.  Anyone who would say otherwise is a buffoon.

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

He did this allow others to have a snap in an historic Championship game.  They took a knee.  Some on here apparently know nothing about football.

True. This common practice. A few don't.

The loser will try to come up with something to gripe about . Makes them feel better, I guess. That's not new either.

I still say Kevin Creasey is the best in the state. He gave us 3 titles here in Trousdale .

We miss him.

18 minutes ago, Grunt said:

The loser will try to come up with something to gripe about . Makes them feel better, I guess. That's not new either.

I still say Kevin Creasey is the best in the state. He gave us 3 titles here in Trousdale .

We miss him.

I'd agree about Creasy being the best in the state. Trousdale was fortunate to have him for as long as they did.

2 hours ago, jhawk23 said:

I'd agree about Creasy being the best in the state. Trousdale was fortunate to have him for as long as they did.

Just to follow up on this since I ran across the stat earlier and thought it was impressive..

Since Creasy took over at Oakland in 2015, his record is 110-7 with 4 state championships

79-12 in 7 seasons at Trousdale County with 3 state championships

Total record 189-19 with 7 state championships 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, jhawk23 said:

Just to follow up on this since I ran across the stat earlier and thought it was impressive..

Since Creasy took over at Oakland in 2015, his record is 110-7 with 4 state championships

79-12 in 7 seasons at Trousdale County with 3 state championships

Total record 189-19 with 7 state championships 

All are excellent stats... My favorite is 1094 days... since Maryville won a state title. 

5 hours ago, Grunt said:

We miss him.

He definitely changed the landscape for high school football in Rutherford County.

7 hours ago, TOM4000Patriots said:

Oakland has won titles in 5 different decades.  Its not about one coach.  All the coaches have done their best.   Certainly a good time for the Patriots football program.  Go Patriots!!

I hear you,  but out of the 7 State  Football Championships that Oakland has amassed,  Creasy has been the coach for four of them.  No one is saying the others were not good coaches, but the record speaks for itself.  Now with that said, I wouldn't mind  seeing Creasy move on from Oakland.

Edited by Augustus
grammar

10 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I hear you,  but out of the 7 State  Football Championships that Oakland has amassed,  Creasy has been the coach for four of them.  No one is saying the others were not good coaches, but the record speaks for itself.  Now with that said, I wouldn't mind  seeing Creasy move on from Oakland.

Me too, and come back to Trousdale .

Nothing like daydreaming, LOL