Greenback 2023

orngnblk

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I truly believe it is a good hire.Greenback is a football school and we will rally with him to get back to the top of our region.Talent is here and more coming just have to keep them!

Good luck to the Kees. Hope new coach works out well for team and community 

Good afternoon Greenback faithful. I hope everything is going well for you. I read through your pages here earlier and see you had some turmoil with the coaching search. I hope you will be able to put that behind you now. I really enjoyed coming up there with Roy, Wendy, and a few others a few years back and meeting some of you. I wish we had won the game, but being able to set in the back of a truck, and have a cold adult beverage with good people was a swell time. Good luck to your team this year. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Y’all missed out on a incredible coach frosty is program changing worthy those kids will run through brick walls for him 

Other than Greg I believe we got the next best.Ive known the Frosts for a long time great family.I hope he turns out to do well.Im afraid he will end up in LC to many politics in that place!