Greenback 2023

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, EastTennesseeUncleRico said:

If it’s who I’m hearing you can go ahead and put Greenback football in the history books because it’ll be a thing of the past. 

Yes and I will probably be gone myself.We just lost all integrity with this one.I am ashamed of the committee who did this I know 2 of them weren't even in the loop can't blame them.Embarrassing.

Edited by orngnblk

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes and I will probably be gone myself.We just lost all integrity with this one.I am ashamed of the committee who did this I know 2 of them weren't even in the loop can't blame them.Embarrassing.

Wow. Congrats to the pols and puppets on the search committee. Hired someone with no head coaching experience, no teaching certificate, but a good friend of some committee members. Couple that with a part-time athletic director, and the football program is in the dumpster. 

Even if there’s enough players to field a team next fall, there won’t be enough people in the stands to pay the stadium light bill.

8 minutes ago, AlBundy said:

Wow. Congrats to the pols and puppets on the search committee. Hired someone with no head coaching experience, no teaching certificate, but a good friend of some committee members. Couple that with a part-time athletic director, and the football program is in the dumpster. 

Even if there’s enough players to field a team next fall, there won’t be enough people in the stands to pay the stadium light bill.

I have better things to do with my Friday nights than watch the fire get bigger and bigger at least my wife will be excited to know i will be home on Fri nights,she never did understand why i love high school ball as much as i did.Wish the kids the best.

Just now, orngnblk said:

I have better things to do with my Friday nights than watch the fire get bigger and bigger at least my wife will be excited to know i will be home on Fri nights,she never did understand why i love high school ball as much as i did.Wish the kids the best.

GOONS need new members. Got room it the VIP section. B)

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Hate to see such a proud program go down in flames. Best wishes O&B