It's that time of year

HTV

46 minutes ago, runninblind said:

Rumor has it Bearden getting a D-1 Athlete from Gallatin ! 

It's not a rumor. He's enrolled and working out with the Bearden team. 

And it amuses me that some are alleged not unhappy about losing a 4 star RB with multiple power 5 offers.  Sometimes those grapes sure are sour. 

23 minutes ago, HTV said:

And it amuses me that some are alleged not unhappy about losing a 4 star RB with multiple power 5 offers.  Sometimes those grapes sure are sour. 

Well shoot me a private message and I will fill you in as to why.  

2 hours ago, HTV said:

Hopefully he adjusts his attitude, his practice habits, and the effort he puts out when the play doesn't center around him, or those at Bearden will be scratching their heads as well about all these offers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Hopefully he adjusts his attitude, his practice habits, and the effort he puts out when the play doesn't center around him, or those at Bearden will be scratching their heads as well about all these offers.

Are you all talking about the Brinkley kid? l guess he was impressed how much it helped the Carter RB transferring to Bearden move up the recruiting ranks by sharing reps with two other RBs. Why would a so called power 5 RB transfer to a school that has trouble running the ball and the QB has to run for his life all the time? Plus Bearden is more of a passing team. Maybe both parties involved in this transaction were sold a fraudulent bill of goods? 

1 hour ago, BigTime1950 said:

Are you all talking about the Brinkley kid? l guess he was impressed how much it helped the Carter RB transferring to Bearden move up the recruiting ranks by sharing reps with two other RBs. Why would a so called power 5 RB transfer to a school that has trouble running the ball and the QB has to run for his life all the time? Plus Bearden is more of a passing team. Maybe both parties involved in this transaction were sold a fraudulent bill of goods? 

Not Brinkley.

2 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Definitely not describing Brinkley, it's Merriweather.