Predictions for who makes it to state D1 and D2 boys duals

Wrestlingfan22

4 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

wait what? You have me confused here, you put Dyer was a senior and ranked #1 but he lost BOTH wrestle offs? You go on to say that kid didn't make any excuses as he was coming back from a broken collarbone one time and the flu the next,  when he lost the first time.  So which is it, did Cordero win both times or go 1 and 1, or are you talking about they have 3 wrestle offs. One right before season starts and 2 during season and Cordero lost the first time but beat Dyer the other 2?    Also, just hypothetically, have you ever weighed in for a tournament or even a dual meet and not be allowed to rehydrate before the match takes place? I mean I don't think I ever had a time in wrestling that we didn't weigh in and have an hour or so before the matches started and were able to eat and drink a little to get the energy back. I mean maybe wrestling has changed since I wrestled and coached, what do I know

Cleveland has two wrestle offs each year and both being best two out of three. Cordero lost first two matches at the first wrestle off. Second wrestle off Cordero won the the first two matches. I was mentioning that Cordero didn't make any excuses when he lost at the first wrestle off. 
This is the first I have ever heard anything about not having proper time to recover after weigh in and I know both families. I was not there so I can't speculate on how long they had but from what I heard from multiple people there it was a fair wrestle off.

6 minutes ago, WrestlingDad23 said:

Cleveland has two wrestle offs each year and both being best two out of three. Cordero lost first two matches at the first wrestle off. Second wrestle off Cordero won the the first two matches. I was mentioning that Cordero didn't make any excuses when he lost at the first wrestle off. 
This is the first I have ever heard anything about not having proper time to recover after weigh in and I know both families. I was not there so I can't speculate on how long they had but from what I heard from multiple people there it was a fair wrestle off.

And I heard it wasn’t, but I do know as I was told by 2 people one in the program itself he was not given time after weigh in to rehydrate and was not allowed to rehydrate, reason being why he was so mad and left while sitting there seeing a kid that doesn’t even have to cut weight drinking and eating the entire time. 

I just hope he gets his chance to continue wrestling and end his career on a high note. 

17 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

And I heard it wasn’t, but I do know as I was told by 2 people one in the program itself he was not given time after weigh in to rehydrate and was not allowed to rehydrate, reason being why he was so mad and left while sitting there seeing a kid that doesn’t even have to cut weight drinking and eating the entire time. 

I just hope he gets his chance to continue wrestling and end his career on a high note. 

I agree I hope he gets to finish his season on a high note as he is good kid that come come from great family. 
I do find it hard to believe he was not allowed to recover and one kid was. I think more people would have said something especially since I know a lot of the parents in the program. I believe some were even there to even watch it. 

9 minutes ago, WrestlingDad23 said:

I agree I hope he gets to finish his season on a high note as he is good kid that come come from great family. 
I do find it hard to believe he was not allowed to recover and one kid was. I think more people would have said something especially since I know a lot of the parents in the program. I believe some were even there to even watch it. 

One kid weighs 97lbs soaked wet, he doesn’t have to rehydrate, guess that’s why they didn’t want Dyer to do so since their weights would be even larger difference. 

6 hours ago, JBoskenUSAW said:

Nothing controversial. You are listening to people who have no clue what goes inside our program.

Both families are AWESOME.

Both kids are AWESOME

Hopefully Cole can get him a State Title and finish his Senior year strong. 

So there is/was anything promised to the Cordero’s? Nothing about 106? Hmmmm…interesting. Not that in return you could have free range of their barn to run your camps out of? You guys are straight up dirty. You, Knox, and countless others have done this family wrong. Two years in a row. You guys have tarnished another family’s name. The first being the Langfords. Anybody before your arrival have all been irrelevant. And also didn’t Cordero repeat the 8th grade by being home schooled? If so, shouldn’t he be ineligible? Or how about some of your wrestlers using either someone’s address and/or fake addresses so that they can wrestle and attend Cleveland. Or how about withholding Cole’s records so that the eligibility be prolonged? You guys are always the first to cry about kids being ineligible. But you are always the first to do such. Or how about the phone calls to the TSSAA by your parents. Complaining about Cole Dyer? Don’t have a clue about your program? But yet you guys have more holes in it than Swiss cheese. Might wanna look inward when talking about what goes on. Your parents do talk. When does it stop? You guys did the Dyer’s wrong. That kid looked up to you. He was in your system. But if you don’t have money and the clout you get looked over. He worked his tail off and bled blue. But you tried to break him. But you guys got what you wanted. Cordero is your guy. Let Cole be and let him finish out his season strong.