Blackman

MidTennFootball

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know that. I meant between Oakland and Blackman. And yes DB has the best band but not the best choir. 

ole BPM wernt might possibly a toter of Mr Sousa's noise maker back in the day....the one that makes that real deep horny sound..

Booger just sayin Sousaphone Bugs Bunny GIF - Sousaphone Bugs Bunny Looney Tunes - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mat73557 said:

Blackman band was waaaay better back when we had Karaoke Girl....and the rock band.

I remember last time we played Blackman the student section got in trouble that Monday for booing their own band and Screaming for us lol. The next year our kids didn’t take the field

1 hour ago, Booger said:

ole BPM wernt might possibly a toter of Mr Sousa's noise maker back in the day....the one that makes that real deep horny sound..

Booger just sayin Sousaphone Bugs Bunny GIF - Sousaphone Bugs Bunny Looney Tunes - Discover &  Share GIFs

I have been a music educator for 24 years Boog. Done it all. Elementary music, middle school and high school band and choir. Even spent a couple of years as an admin. Right now I get to sit at a piano all day and earn a paycheck. It’s a tough gig. Lol. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have been a music educator for 24 years Boog. Done it all. Elementary music, middle school and high school band and choir. Even spent a couple of years as an admin. Right now I get to sit at a piano all day and earn a paycheck. It’s a tough gig. Lol. 

I also grew up around music. Dad played piano for Roy Orbison, Waylon Jennings early years. He passed away 22 years ago and boy do I miss him. He is the reason I played music.  love to hear anyone who can truly play piano... not to be confused with Keyboards 

• Thanks 1