Blackman

MidTennFootball

34 minutes ago, bbragg said:

Creasy is a good coach. But big Spur helped and Buck helped immensely. Everyone in RuCo knows this. Oakland with all the advantages and it's continued to hurt the other 6A schools in the boro.

It seems that with as big as The ‘Boro is that there would be enough talent to go around? Guess not though. I remember Siegel had a really good team in the early 2010s. Seems like they went tooth and nail with Maryville back in 2012 in the semifinals, but haven’t really heard anything out of them since. I don’t know if Riverdale will ever get to the level they used to be at. Oakland is the top dawg right now, obviously, but all great things come to an end in this life. Death and taxes are about all that’s guaranteed, as the saying goes. 

Edited by SweetScience

10 hours ago, bbragg said:

Yes I am denying that. Augustus are you denying that you do kevin's laundry ?

Such a bright fellow.  Knows the difference between "no' and "knows" but doesn't know "squat" about football.  I assume you are a Riverdale rider?  My question for you, genius is the following.  Did Rankin win his State Championships at Riverdale by recruiting?

14 hours ago, Augustus said:

Booger appears to be a stirrer.

yes sir....Booger capable...not that on tho....saw a almost certain derailment tween what appears to be a very close lovin relationship tween 2 fellers and sum intrestin diologue possibly cause one to win a caution flag or timeout

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

18 minutes ago, Booger said:

yes sir....Booger capable...not that on tho....saw a almost certain derailment tween what appears to be a very close lovin relationship tween 2 fellers and sum intrestin diologue possibly cause one to win a caution flag or timeout

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger is  a wise man.

Edited by Augustus

On 2/6/2023 at 10:29 PM, SweetScience said:

It seems that with as big as The ‘Boro is that there would be enough talent to go around? Guess not though. I remember Siegel had a really good team in the early 2010s. Seems like they went tooth and nail with Maryville back in 2012 in the semifinals, but haven’t really heard anything out of them since. I don’t know if Riverdale will ever get to the level they used to be at. Oakland is the top dawg right now, obviously, but all great things come to an end in this life. Death and taxes are about all that’s guaranteed, as the saying goes. 

Went tooth and nail with a QB on one wheel. Coach left and so did winning.