Oak Ridge football 2023

SweetScience

1 hour ago, FootballFan888 said:

ACT/SAT/TCAP/State Testing/Spelling Bee, whatever it was, it happened. Funny how quickly you come to the defense of those you know and like but are quick to tear down those you don’t like. 

Blinded By the Truth

Made me think of that song blinded by the light…revved up like a deuce…..

2 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

ACT/SAT/TCAP/State Testing/Spelling Bee, whatever it was, it happened. Funny how quickly you come to the defense of those you know and like but are quick to tear down those you don’t like. 

Blinded By the Truth

I'm coming to his "defense" because I know the truth of what happened.  

He was scapegoated.  Period.  The fact that he still has a teaching license and is in good standing with the state proves he didn't do anything sinister.  

And Derek is a solid individual and a very good football coach.  

If you can't understand that, then that's on you.  

And were do I "tear down" individuals?  

Specifics, please.  

Edited by HTV

2 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

Blinded By the Truth

I never agree HandbookTV. On anything. But in this case I must say Rang is a gooder coach and gooder person. Everyone needs a bathroom break at some point. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ForTheRidge said:

I heard we lost Garza because the sophomore was ready and took the lead. 

I don't know, but, I seriously doubt this is accurate. Garza looked pretty good late as a junior. Stooks has good talent, 0 experience. I know what a certain "insider" claims and that is the kid doesn't love FB and wanted to concentrate on grades.

8 hours ago, bounder said:

Where did Garza end up or did he stay at OR and is just not playing?

He's at ORHS

30 minutes ago, ipb7 said:

I don't know, but, I seriously doubt this is accurate. Garza looked pretty good late as a junior. Stooks has good talent, 0 experience. I know what a certain "insider" claims and that is the kid doesn't love FB and wanted to concentrate on grades.

He's at ORHS

Actually, that’s what I’ve heard as well. If your heart isn’t fully in it, then no reason to be out there. I wish the young man well. There’s certainly more to life than just football.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Actually, that’s what I’ve heard as well. If your heart isn’t fully in it, then no reason to be out there. I wish the young man well. There’s certainly more to life than just football.

Absolutely SweetScience, there is definitely more to life than football.  He will be getting one of the best  education in the state at Oak Ridge.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 1:03 PM, OR nole said:

You got a user name just to troll seven teams in the last 30 minutes. Bored or just no class?

He's had like six accounts, most get banned or, as he says, "forgot the password." lol He's just a troll, I doubt he even lives in Tennessee.

Edited by Elias287

46 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

He's had like six accounts, most get banned or, as he says, "forgot the password." lol He's just a troll, I doubt he even lives in Tennessee.

Just looking to cause a stir, it seems. I hope he can find a more valuable way to spend his time. In my experience, if you just ignore those types they tend to just go away on their own. 

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Elias287 said:

Nope just one account before. No troll here just asking the real questions nobody else will. 

I live in BEAUTIFUL Knox County, TN and have for nearly 30 years now.