Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, strongx said:

Hey guys. For those who haven’t heard, an old friend of many of us has recently had some health challenges. He is home, recovering and hoping to be near 100% soon. For those of us who know his commitment, we are confident he will get there. Please keep Jake in your prayers for a speedy recovery. 

Spoke to him two days ago. He was lucky. 
Scary stuff. 
He needs to get back to work tho. I need some stuff done. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, strongx said:

Hey guys. For those who haven’t heard, an old friend of many of us has recently had some health challenges. He is home, recovering and hoping to be near 100% soon. For those of us who know his commitment, we are confident he will get there. Please keep Jake in your prayers for a speedy recovery. 

sx.....I spoke with ole jake recently and he's living in the Good Lord's hands.....Things just don't get no better than that....

Pluss jake iz tuffer thain ole Terry Rowell frum Heidelburg, MS.......imo....:popcorneater:

Get well soon buddy...:thumb:

If I use those coupons it will have to be at the new Hardee's on Robert C. Jackson Avenue because the Hardee's near the hospital has went to the dogs. The first shift don't show up half the time and you have to go get your food through the drive through and when the evening shift comes in all but one gets dropped off by somebody because they don't have a car or either a license to drive making the place look like it's closed. If you make it through the door after that you'll wonder once you see everyone that works there if you've walked onto the set of The Adams Family Part 3.