AAA substate prediction

swipper

1 hour ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea she kinda struggled today but she will rebound next game. Then growing pains when you have them younger players! She then went on to make so big passes & layups. Almost made some crucial jumpers 

Seemed like y’all matched up well with Upperman. They had major problems getting any kind of good looks. From a quickness standpoint, Elizabethton and Livingston Academy don’t look like they would match up well with y’all either. Anybody can beat anyone on a given day, but y’all beating Hewitt-Trussvile like y’all did this Christmas let me know real quick y’all are really good and can match up with any team.

Edited by pioneer42

6 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

The way the game was called they allowed a lot of handchecking in aggressive play up top which played right into the game of southside. Upperman was never able to overcome the guard pressure by southside, which I knew would be a problem for us if they called it loose now. They call it tight different ball game but Best team won on the floor and that’s all that counts 

This is ludacris. The game that I was watching,  the play was the same on both ends. First half South Side was getting hammered inside and no whistles. Yes South Side plays physical but Upperman was pretty close to the same. Don't make excuses, just accept it, like South Side did in 2017 and 2022.

4 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

This is ludacris. The game that I was watching,  the play was the same on both ends. First half South Side was getting hammered inside and no whistles. Yes South Side plays physical but Upperman was pretty close to the same. Don't make excuses, just accept it, like South Side did in 2017 and 2022.

It was an analysis not an excuse. Do you not understand English when you read it?  All you’re doing is trying to gloat and at the same time degrade me and making it look like I didn’t give credit to SS. Your ignorance in reading what I wrote and your analogy of it is quite astonishing. Almost like the current administration telling us life is good while we pay 6$ for a dozen eggs!  But now I don’t want to put you in that category. Even though you misunderstood what I said you’re not dumb enough to have voted for Biden/Harris. So do misconstrue my off handed remark as labeling you someone that stupid because you’re obviously much smarter than that!… you have a nice day!

Edited by UCSportsFan

11 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

There are no excuses the best team won. I don’t make any excuses. The best team will always rise above no matter what so keep your mouth shut if you’re implying that I am lying. 

haha telling somebody to keep there mouth shut when you get called out but been calling people out all day. upset :lol:

41 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

haha telling somebody to keep there mouth shut when you get called out but been calling people out all day. upset :lol:

Not at all. I’ve had to eat crow more than once. I can tell you I’m not afraid to say I was wrong. Just don’t lie about me that’s all I say. If I’m wrong, call me out tell me about it. I will absolutely admit it but  don’t lie. There’s a lot of people that when they are wrong about something they will hide. You won’t see them again until the following year I don’t hide. I never said one time that Upperman was going to win. I said they were the champs until they were beaten, and they are beaten.  The best team won. I will say this Hawkguy wins with class much respect to that guy. Now some of you others not so much

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Seemed like y’all matched up well with Upperman. They had major problems getting any kind of good looks. From a quickness standpoint, Elizabethton and Livingston Academy don’t look like they would match up well with y’all either. Anybody can beat anyone on a given day, but y’all beating Hewitt-Trussvile like y’all did this Christmas let me know real quick y’all are really good and can match up with any team.

Yea we had a few mismatches on the floor that we took advantage of the entire game. We just missed the shot or free throws when we got fouled.

People don’t understand how Hewitt-Trussvile (3D1 players) top team out of Alabama  

Cardinal Ritter(a top team in MO) everybody on the floor was 6”0 or above! 

Meade County(a top team in Kentucky) was very good 

Gibson County a top 5 team in AA 

Mckenzie a top 1-3 team in A 

TCA reached the title game in D2 Single A 

South Gibson is tough! It’s hard to beat a team 4 times with only 1 being at home. 2 was in SG & other on the road for region 

Murfreesboro Central was decent! #2 & #22 could flat out ball! 

Cupcake schedule is paying out… Tuh 

• Like 1