Bryson Rosser

HTV

1 hour ago, HTV said:

New analyst at Boston College. 

Great coach, class act.  

And it explains why he wasn't a serious player for the Oak Ridge and Blackman jobs as was rumored. 

Who thought Rosser was actually a candidate?  His wife was making over $200k up there.  

43 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Who thought Rosser was actually a candidate?  His wife was making over $200k up there.  

I never even considered him being a candidate @ OR, and I don’t know of anybody else who did either. I’m sure someone probably mentioned it off the cuff, but nobody that I know of ever had any hopes of him coming here.

Edited by SweetScience

45 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Sometimes it's about more than money.  

And $200k in Boston isn't all that much more than about 60% of that here when you factor in the cost of living in Boston. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HTV said:

Sometimes it's about more than money.  

And $200k in Boston isn't all that much more than about 60% of that here when you factor in the cost of living in Boston. 

But it wasn’t in his case.  Only reason why he did not become the Gallatin coach 4 years ago.  $$$

1 hour ago, sx1234 said:

Even with multiple state titles, I still think he is the most underrated coach from this area!   

Disagree.  Don't know anybody who doesn't acknowledge what a great job he did at Central.  Look at the difference in that program before he got there, when he was there, and now.  Which of those 3 periods is head and shoulders above the others? 

No discounting the job he did.