Lenoir City Football Coach Fired

8 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Does anyone know what a bad divorce and a tornado in Loudon County  have in common?     In both situations someone loses a mobile home.

You better watch it Barn, some Coach ter's tried to make you out as a trouble maker and they have put an APB on this LC thread. If it turns real bad someone might lose more than a mobile home.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just trying to get us all back to the Lenior City topic. I think by now most people on coach T know it's all just fun and giggles on my side. Life is to short not to laugh at yourself.

Why laugh at yourself when you can laugh at the clowns on this thread :lol:

15 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Never said anything about Disney. Swipes was the one that burnt you with that info but l see you don't want to engage Swipes after your exchange with him. Your quest is to encourage people to look at schools and churches for pedophiles and leave the LGBTQ people alone because  they are innocent.

haha you're an idiot.  No.  pedophiles should be looked at no matter their attracted to.  But I wouldn't say we should judge you just because you adore swipes.  I don't think that's fair.

On 7/7/2023 at 3:39 PM, HTV said:

Unless there is a cease-and-desist order in place.  

It amazes me that an alleged grown man can think he could do that and it is not found out.  18 year olds talk, and then the person they talked to talks, and so on., and so on.    

Loose lips sinks ships

3 minutes ago, ILB1999 said:

haha you're an idiot.  No.  pedophiles should be looked at no matter their attracted to.  But I wouldn't say we should judge you just because you adore swipes.  I don't think that's fair.

What's fair got to do with anything that is said on the T. Don't adore anyone on here. Just strange you stoped commenting on what Swipes said about Disney. l never mentioned Disney. Seems you are so busy on here you can't keep up with who you are commenting about. Maybe you should get a ruling from the Coach T police on what is fair or not. 

4 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

What's fair got to do with anything that is said on the T. Don't adore anyone on here. Just strange you stoped commenting on what Swipes said about Disney. l never mentioned Disney. Seems you are so busy on here you can't keep up with who you are commenting about. Maybe you should get a ruling from the Coach T police on what is fair or not. 

I stopped at the request of everyone one the board.  any chance you will?  or we can just keep talking politics.  My point, which is verifiable again today in multiple papers, (and you seemed to verify it too with the bit about the soccer coach- whom we all agree should just be eliminated) is that there are far more pressing issues of predators than that of any media conglomerate.  I'm pretty sure you agree on that too.  For the sake everyone on the board can we just stop there?

1 hour ago, ILB1999 said:

I stopped at the request of everyone one the board.  any chance you will?  or we can just keep talking politics.  My point, which is verifiable again today in multiple papers, (and you seemed to verify it too with the bit about the soccer coach- whom we all agree should just be eliminated) is that there are far more pressing issues of predators than that of any media conglomerate.  I'm pretty sure you agree on that too.  For the sake everyone on the board can we just stop there?

I thought you said you stopped?