Auburn TE/DE commit transferring to South Pittsburg

Elias287

7 hours ago, crow said:

I just looked and NIL isn’t allowed in Georgia high school athletics as of right now. Maybe that had something to do with his Ga eligibility. 

Nothing to do with NIL. My understanding is that his eligibility issue had nothing to do with anything that he did, but was the result of what someone else had done. 

On 7/26/2023 at 3:24 PM, TheTruthHurts22 said:

We will agree to disagree on the limited places, either one of them could have ended up at a much bigger public school or private  for the Collins kid. The type of programs that would actually get them ready for the next level of competition and put some walking around money and rent In their pockets. It’s all legal money for the kids family. You can’t tell or convince me them both ending up at a single A school with 350+ kids ain’t sketchy. I wish they would have scheduled CCS again, just to see how much both rosters have changed in a year. 

You mad bro? 

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Not as mad as the SP QB club and old heads will be when y’all don’t win a ship after pumping all these resources into this season, with the flashy new uniforms and new rent money y’all are supplying. 

I like Starkey, I’m pulling for y’all this year, but I do have a feeling the layup lines and full court presses will begin a little sooner for your fellas than ours. Maybe both make it to Chattanooga. Who knows. 

35 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Not as mad as the SP QB club and old heads will be when y’all don’t win a ship after pumping all these resources into this season, with the flashy new uniforms and new rent money y’all are supplying. 

Your numbers were refuted earlier and here you are back throwing shade.  You are so full of excrement you could be charged a sewer bill.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Flashy new uniforms? I saw them last night on the news. I didn’t see anything flashy. Looked like a black uniform to me. It’s ashame that everyone can’t get along around this county. 

That's the God's truth brother. I mean we all love to win but it's just a game at the end of the day and not real life like someone dealing with cancer or heart disease or some other type of problem. So much jealousy and that's just plain childish. But, unfortunately we live in that type of society now.