Mairvul att tha Mountun Ears (offishual gaim weak thred)

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

They have an answer for everything Maryville does but can they execute?

Didn't work out too well for that clown who was South of the River who made that claim, did it?  

Didn't that statement make him a rassler, or was that another clown they had at one point?  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 8:46 AM, STARSNBARS said:

Aftur gettin' sumboddee two reed me tha storey onn tha Hairatige-Mairvul gaim inn tha Mairvul Missprint and Corch O's commints......eye haiv nal upped tha Ears two a 100.3 pt. favritt ovur tha Littull Fellurs......

Eye jist hoap Mairvul cain come upp wif sum knewer qwestuns....:unsure:

Now he's got the "formula"! How'd that work out for the S-D coach?

It should be a great night for football. Good luck to all the kids strapping it on tonight. Last time these schools met, f’n hairtage sent the favorite home early from the district baseball tourney. I doubt this class of senior eers will be the least bit doubting of themselves. Like most high school games…penalties, turnovers, and big plays.

1 hour ago, strongx said:

It should be a great night for football. Good luck to all the kids strapping it on tonight. Last time these schools met, f’n hairtage sent the favorite home early from the district baseball tourney. I doubt this class of senior eers will be the least bit doubting of themselves. Like most high school games…penalties, turnovers, and big plays.

I guess we get the #1 crew since two local teams will be going at it. WBHS vs AEHS might get the #2 crew or will they go to Loudon @ Greenback?