SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, crow said:

Well one thing is for sure. Good grades and early graduation tend to indicate pretty good judgment statistically. Other than that all I say is the same thing I said when a bunch of SP folks were dragging GB through the mud (while SP was, had been and still is benefiting from the same circumstances). If something was done wrong and anyone has proof then turn it into TSSAA. If there’s no evidence of wrongdoing then shut up and move on. As for a couple of SP faithful they just get what they deserve on this matter. Unfortunately a couple of young men and a bunch of good people are going to have to endure the crap storm unjustly, just like Greenback did a couple years ago. So far y’all are getting off easy compared to what was said then. 

This Manhole cat currently has 33 posts.  32 of them are busting on this 1 kid. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know the kid from Adam, all I know is what I have heard from other people. Manhole seems to either know the kid's family or has a serious issue with South Pittsburg. Either way, all that matters as far as football goes is what the TSSAA says. If they clear him then that's it, end of story. If they rule him ineligible, then same thing. That's it end of story. All that matters right now is the TSSAA, and what they say. Any family problems or issues do not concern the TSSAA or his eligibility. That is between him and his family and should be left there, not on a public forum.

5 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Press Release August 1,2023

The Tennessee State Board of Education has  granted Martavious Collins status under the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, a federal law that, among other things, grants rights and services to homeless youth.

I will say this, McKinney-Vento doesn't automatically make him eligible to play sports. Has the TSSAA cleared him? Again, that's all that matters at this point.