SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

4 hours ago, Manhole said:

I’m here. Don’t care about him playing  just wish he had saved the made up stuff for the sealed hardship papers and left it out of the media.

His mama wasn’t paid and he didn’t run away bc of abuse or neglect he ran away to be with a girl that did some pretty shady stuff and messed with his bama offer.  Y’all do know that stuff on phones can be manipulated right? If you really care about helping him get him a new girl. It will be hard since word is they are living together. She has done some really bad stuff to keep her claws in him. Best case for him would be that she isn’t also going to Auburn this spring. 

Iz you da mammy?

5 hours ago, crow said:

To be clear I don’t disagree with you about folks being accountable for what they say about people on here but I Still don’t see the difference. Go back and look. This has been light comparatively, y’all got off easy. There’s a few folks loyal to programs like Greenback here as well. You believe in accountability for words, go drag a few of your “boi’s” into the town square and hold them accountable for the things they said about a great family that were much more malicious and they had done nothing wrong at all. I get it, it’s all just words on a message board but this is a very SP thing to do. Gang up and harass a program  you couldn’t beat on the field for a couple of years claiming cheating then just a couple of seasons later the entire pirate nation is shocked and appalled anyone would dare suggest smelling a rat. Well “patna” historically pirate ships were full of rats so the hypocritical “holier than thou” routine is a little overplayed here. 

I know not all of the SP fan base is that way but a few of the major players on here are. They’re the ones that were guilty of the same action they, and all the other pirate fans, are now on here condemning. The rest of the pirate faithful are unfortunately enduring this sort of mess because of them and a few like them from other programs. Most of us haven’t said a negative word about the young man. Many like me have even defended him to some degree or another, just like many from all over did in the GB situation but I will admit I do enjoy seeing the same guys that were dishing it out a couple of years ago cry about taking now. Good luck to the young man, like I said earlier unless he’s playing against my Vols I hope he is wildly successful. 

Az you can see I jus joined dis site recently. I don’t know about da mess u be speakin on my playa. All luv ova here. I just don’t like the manhole dude……he kinda seem like a manhole. 

2 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

Am I missing the point here or what? You keep driving this into the ground? Do you have a personal vendetta against the kid, TSSAA, or SP? Continuing to ramble is a waste of your time and breath the lord has given you. 

Y’all are the ones that keep yapping. If I don’t reply y’all act like I’m scared to and if I do y’all act like I’m saying too much.