Please pray for PirateMike

piratetom

On 9/1/2023 at 3:19 PM, piratetom said:

Another Friday night and I will be at the hospital listening to the game with my brother. Thanks to everyone for all the kind words on here. He continues to fight and slow but steady progress has been made. Very long way to go as we await information from the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio regarding 3 major transplants that are needed. Keep praying friends, we trust God's plan.

thanks for the updates. your faith is strong. nothing catches the Lord by surprise.  

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 10:13 AM, piratetom said:

Most of you know my brother has been battling Cystic Fibrosis since he was six years old. He has continually defeated the odds and is now 46 years old, far outliving what all his doctors originally said. The last few years have been very rough on him but he found ways to push through it. This year so far he has spent more time in the hospital than at home. He is currently in ICU at Erlanger Medical Center in Chattanooga. His liver, lungs and kidneys are in bad shape. We need a miracle from God above so please offer up your prayers on his behalf, and that of his family. This is very hard on all of us. 

With football season starting tomorrow night, the reality of possibly losing him has hit me square in the gut. He and I have been on CoachT a very long time and spent many Friday nights together with our Dad watching and supporting our Pirates no matter where they played throughout they years. God willing I plan to sit beside him tomorrow night with my phone tuned into the Pirates game so he can listen to it. He's not able to talk much at all but that's okay. He and I truly appreciate all the friendships we have made on Friday nights traveling the great state of Tennessee. Your continued prayers are welcomed and truly felt. 

Let's hear it for PirateMike...

Prayers sent in the name of Jesus. 

• Like 1

God is Great ALL THE TIME. 

Prayers have been answered. Michael is no longer critical and will possibly be released from the hospital this weekend. We rejoice in the continued time we are blessed with him. Please continue to pray for him as we await word from the Cleveland Clinic on the 3 major transplants he needs. His condition changes rapidly so we approach all things cautiously..

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Prayers have been answered. Michael is no longer critical and will possibly be released from the hospital this weekend. We rejoice in the continued time we are blessed with him. Please continue to pray for him as we await word from the Cleveland Clinic on the 3 major transplants he needs. His condition changes rapidly so we approach all things cautiously..

All the time brother!! This news made my day. Can't wait to tell the church the good news. He's been on our prayer list for a long time. Take care brother and please let Mike know we all love him and you and your family. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Great news

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

AWESOME

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

Best post I’ve seen on here in a long time!!! Continuing to pray for you guys. Hoping for more good news from Cleveland 

Edited by Roooster

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

Yes Sir He Is! Happy to hear and thankful for God's provision for your family.