Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

Good game. I honestly thought the score could’ve been a lot worse, but credit to the Maryville defense for keeping them in the game in the second half. Just seems to me that Maryville, especially without LaDue just doesn’t have much to work with this year. Gotta credit BC for playing really good defense, though, they had a lot to do with that.

Edited by SweetScience

4 hours ago, strongx said:

Ive heard BC gets a player back at RT. That biggun back in 2017 has claimed another year due to covid. That might make him 31 by now -  or 21. He's quite a tackler! Keep an eye out.

This game will be telling to alot of folks. I hope all the kids stay healthy. Safe travels to all!

Haha That 2017 RT is now 23. Wish I could see him on the field again! ❤️

20 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Good game. I honestly thought the score could’ve been a lot worse, but credit to the Maryville defense for keeping them in the game in the second half. Just seems to me that Maryville, especially without LaDue just doesn’t have much to work with this year. Gotta credit BC for playing really good defense, though, they had a lot to do with that.

Mistakes cost Bradley one score and likely another. Gotta clean those up, but I will take the 8 point and rejoice since it's been a long time coming.

Maryville played much as I expected but made some unchariaistic mistakes. Symptoms of a young team. I am sure we will meet again in about 8 or 9 weeks.

And Arshad, get used to the recruiting. T$$AA opened that barn door wide open. I don't like it either but it's the lay of the land now.

BearFa4EVer

On 8/26/2023 at 9:58 PM, MidTennFootball said:

Let's keep in mind Maryville was in this same situation last year.  replacing Vaughn with LaDue and made it back to the semis and pretty sure they had to do it with the TB before Vaughn as well. Until BC gets serious about winning in the trenches, it doesn't matter how many skill guys they have transfer in if you can't win at the point of attack

This didn’t age well…