Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

28 minutes ago, SouthernBear said:

I think Terry is still questionable. My guess is he will be ready to go, but will split reps probably equally with Jackson Wilson, could be a problem for the bears since Wilson is starting at LB this season as well. I see this being a high scoring game!! If Terry is full go, QB Martin will be able to put up some big numbers, that offense is super scary!! 
35-28 Bears!!!

Boo makes that offense scary, but they haven’t played a good team yet so we’ll see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Maryville wins hands down at the line of scrimmage. Bradley wins at locking down the Maryville secondary.

That QB you all sent us has turned out to a big surprise. You were right he was needing the reps and was hard to get being third man down. The kid isn't afraid to run and picking up the system well.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Random1234 said:

Of course you will pick the team opposite Martin, still bitter about losing him…

Nope not one bit. He is a great athlete and has a ton of potential but his attitude really hurts him. His mouth has cost us so many penalties that really hurt the team in quite a few games. What college wouldn’t want an athlete that is 6’2 and can run a sub 4.4? However, it takes more than that to be successful at the next level. I wish him the best at Bradley, and it was probably best that he found a new home. Since he lost the QB job mid season last year and would not have been the QB this year at Rhea. 

As far as the game Maryville is Maryville whether they are inexperienced or not, they just know how to win. I’ve seen it first hand many times. 

27 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Bradley isn’t very good up front on either side of the ball and that’s their weakness. If Maryville had Ladue, I’d like their chances more of being able to grind the game out and keep the ball away from Bradley. Without Ladue that could be tough. 

Let's keep in mind Maryville was in this same situation last year.  replacing Vaughn with LaDue and made it back to the semis and pretty sure they had to do it with the TB before Vaughn as well. Until BC gets serious about winning in the trenches, it doesn't matter how many skill guys they have transfer in if you can't win at the point of attack

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Let's keep in mind Maryville was in this same situation last year.  replacing Vaughn with LaDue and made it back to the semis and pretty sure they had to do it with the TB before Vaughn as well. Until BC gets serious about winning in the trenches, it doesn't matter how many skill guys they have transfer in if you can't win at the point of attack

I agree I just don’t know much about this maryville team. I’ll be cheering on the rebels for sure.