Knotts West comes two 825

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I wonder if it will be kickoff time Friday night before everybody on Coach T realizes who will be missing in the Maryville line up. I've heard it all morning on the radio and actually knew about it Saturday morning. Out of respect I won't say who or what but it is out there in the media. Just another doggone game changer for us.

......the one that throws.........

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, AllVol2012 said:

Before i got to high school in 08’ West was not household name it is today, the knox county rezoning in 2009 was a big boost for the school. Pulling in more kids from fulton on one side and more bearden kids on the other end, definitely gave the school a greater pool of athletes to choose from. Not just football, West has been dominant in track and basketball as well. 

It seemed they have been good in football since about 2010 or so. That lines up with the redistricting I guess. Hasn’t there been at least 3-4 coaches during that time?

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I wonder if it will be kickoff time Friday night before everybody on Coach T realizes who will be missing in the Maryville line up. I've heard it all morning on the radio and actually knew about it Saturday morning. Out of respect I won't say who or what but it is out there in the media. Just another doggone game changer for us.

Please Lord, I hope it ain’t mine! 

I’ve only heard rumors Barn. It’s always hush-hush up there. That’s not a bad thing. Maybe we should call Packer and make his day! Lol.

9 minutes ago, strongx said:

I’ve only heard rumors Barn. It’s always hush-hush up there. That’s not a bad thing. Maybe we should call Packer and make his day! Lol.

10 minutes ago, strongx said:

I wouldn't say anything if it wasn't on radio this morning. I went to Herb's Market this morning and someone yelled at me halfway across the place asking about it. Then I went over to Anderson Lumber Company and there were a bunch huddled up in front of the paint center talking about it. Had a feeling the media would been on top of it by the day since yesterday was a holiday

2 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

So down RB1 and QB1 ??? When do the Rang homecoming rumors start?

Only if we're eating turkey Thanksgiving instead of steaks off the grill that morning. Long as Gaddis don't try to micromanage him he is there to stay. Just makes me think though when they had that scoreboard malfunction how fast he was on that field. It looked like pop goes the weasel he was off at sideline so fast. I'm just joking about the turkey and the steak but this is a very young team and they didn't quit the other night or that score could have been 42 to 7. That's all I care is just don't quit.