Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

On 9/20/2023 at 2:48 PM, Football36 said:

Oneida is very low on skill and are relying on busted plays to make their offense function... #1 hasn't had a good game since week 1, #5 is a big body with little talent, #20 doesn't know how to tackle unless it is slinging someone, #2 is to skinny to be playing linebacker, and #13 seems like he can't back up his talk... Like I said, low on talent, give me greenback by 21!!!!

Hmmmmm Fresh account with 1 post. I’m so glad you got that off your chest sweetheart.
Something tells me this is someone from the Scott County area that isn’t much of an Oneida fan lol. From The way you’re talking it seems You know them too well. ;)

11 minutes ago, MoonMan57 said:

Only have one account friend. I don’t know any of these posters

Well all you gotta do is ask some of us. I’m old school coach T. Back then if you wanted to know someone literally all you had to do was ask. I’ve made some great friends here but even the ones that don’t like each other it used to be as simple as “let’s meet at the scoreboard at half” or concessions 20 minutes before KO. I’ve had pregame meetings and meals with dozens of people. For some reason now everyone that joins acts like 007. Maybe because most aren’t willing to be face to face accountable for the things they put on line. That is not directed towards you and is not a “tough guy” reference to fighting someone over a post. It’s just an observation. Oneida and GB, or Hampton are as heated rivalries historically as any you’ll find but I’ve sat with @orngnblk, @GFD709SHREK, @Gbnation @cherokean, and several others and watched many games and had many meals, GCA was one of the most vicious opponents and the conversation reflected that but I literally just texted with @gcapride today, met him years ago and while we sometimes disagreed in tremendous fashion he is still today one I consider a friend. I’ve met @pujo and literally his whole family and had meals together. South Pitt, Watertown, Trousdale county, Meigs county, Coalfield, Monterey, cloudland, South Greene, and on and on. When I was diagnosed with cancer 3 1/2 years ago I had so many of these folks reaching out to me and many more praying for me daily. @orngnblk helped me more than he knows during this time and I will forever be grateful to him but I’m sure there are people on here that did things for me that to this day I’m not aware of. I’m not unique, many posters here have similar stories.  Long post and rambling to say if a new poster is willing to be “exposed” you can meet some awesome people and make connections with a lot of people who you would probably never have met otherwise. I’m leaving out a ton of folks and I apologize but the fact I can’t list them all is sort of my point. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Well all you gotta do is ask some of us. I’m old school coach T. Back then if you wanted to know someone literally all you had to do was ask. I’ve made some great friends here but even the ones that don’t like each other it used to be as simple as “let’s meet at the scoreboard at half” or concessions 20 minutes before KO. I’ve had pregame meetings and meals with dozens of people. For some reason now everyone that joins acts like 007. Maybe because most aren’t willing to be face to face accountable for the things they put on line. That is not directed towards you and is not a “tough guy” reference to fighting someone over a post. It’s just an observation. Oneida and GB, or Hampton are as heated rivalries historically as any you’ll find but I’ve sat with @orngnblk, @GFD709SHREK, @Gbnation @cherokean, and several others and watched many games and had many meals, GCA was one of the most vicious opponents and the conversation reflected that but I literally just texted with @gcapride today, met him years ago and while we sometimes disagreed in tremendous fashion he is still today one I consider a friend. I’ve met @pujo and literally his whole family and had meals together. South Pitt, Watertown, Trousdale county, Meigs county, Coalfield, Monterey, cloudland, South Greene, and on and on. When I was diagnosed with cancer 3 1/2 years ago I had so many of these folks reaching out to me and many more praying for me daily. @orngnblk helped me more than he knows during this time and I will forever be grateful to him but I’m sure there are people on here that did things for me that to this day I’m not aware of. I’m not unique, many posters here have similar stories.  Long post and rambling to say if a new poster is willing to be “exposed” you can meet some awesome people and make connections with a lot of people who you would probably never have met otherwise. I’m leaving out a ton of folks and I apologize but the fact I can’t list them all is sort of my point. 

Great post Crow! I’ve not met a single person from here that doesn’t like to ruffle some feathers but in reality wouldn’t help you anyway they could. I mean ole @pujo even brought his wife to eat dinner with us.