Greenback at Oneida

BarneySox2007

2 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

It’s at Rockwood. Hide and watch. It may not be as bad as tonight but I think they will beat us.  

That Tiger Den is tough to win at because you're playing 11 vs 17 (including the refs). I still have you guys beating them. They can't throw it and you guys are pretty good against the run,

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Good win Crow ,your team is growing. Actually thought this would be closer.

The GB head man didn’t do them any favors. If they’d stayed in the power game early 2nd half might’ve been a barn burner but he decided to drive 50 yards then go spread for some reason. Once that happened they turned it over on downs and we hit a big run 2 plays later. Then down 2 scores late 3rd they had to stay spread at that point. No idea why he did that. They scored using power and moved with power. Spread never really produced for them. Either way glad he did it lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crow said:

The GB head man didn’t do them any favors. If they’d stayed in the power game early 2nd half might’ve been a barn burner but he decided to drive 50 yards then go spread for some reason. Once that happened they turned it over on downs and we hit a big run 2 plays later. Then down 2 scores late 3rd they had to stay spread at that point. No idea why he did that. They scored using power and moved with power. Spread never really produced for them. Either way glad he did it lol. 

And your bunch plays hard and believe they can win. Got some dandy young kids also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Our boys came out a bit flat early, but from about midway through the 2nd quarter on, this was a different Oneida bunch. Really proud of our o-line tonight. Came out and did exactly what I said they had to do and that was establish a run game. Over 200 yards for the first time this season. Can’t wait to see these young linemen get better and develop. 

Next week we see a hungry York team come to the Reservation and I’m sure they will be fighting man and ready to go. Winner establishes themselves as the front runner for the region. Hope our boys come as hungry as they will be! #OneidaPride