Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

31 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Completely unrelated, but can anyone tell me if it's possible to hide replies from certain posters? Asking for a friend...

It works. I have done to one poster only. The only thing is you can see their post if somebody responds to them. I wish there was a way to keep somebody from posting on a topic that you start. That way you could actually have discussions without the same poster taking it over and making the same old negative comments. I like a little bantering back-and-forth as much as the next guy, but this one person has a negative agenda.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddaddy said:

It works. I have done to one poster only. The only thing is you can see their post if somebody responds to them. I wish there was a way to keep somebody from posting on a topic that you start. That way you could actually have discussions without the same poster taking it over and making the same old negative comments. I like a little bantering back-and-forth as much as the next guy, but this one person has a negative agenda.

I know right? This topic was started about Loretto and some yahoo from Milan turned it into a Page bashing thread!

For those that want to use the ignore button on obnoxious users on mobile device.

I'm an Android user.  

Upper right is the menu tab.  Its 3 small horizontal lines. 

Tap them lines. ^ 

You get a drop down menu in your profile. 

Tap  "Account" tab

At the bottom of that drop down menu there's the ignore button.

Tap that ignore tab.

From there there's a "text box" to enter in the name of the user you want to ignore.

I don't have anyone on ignore,  but imma put someone in that text box and report back.

Guess who imma gonna stand in the corner & put in timeout?

21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

For those that want to use the ignore button on obnoxious users on mobile device.

I'm an Android user.  

Tap them lines. ^ 

Tap  "Account" tab

Tap that ignore tab.

From there there's a "text box" to enter in the name of the user you want to ignore.

I don't have anyone on ignore,  but imma put someone in that text box and report back.

Ok it works.

Once you start to type the user's name in the text box, suggestions as to who it is appears.  Keep typing until you can tap on the users name.

Then you'll get options in what you want to ignore from said user.

Check the boxes that apply.

Posts.

Messages. 

Mentions.

Signature.

Check any or all. ^

Then there's an "Add User" tab.

Tap that tab ^.   That user and ALL the boxes you checked will be IGNORED.

@Pizzpatriot2,  you are in timeout until I decide otherwise.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I'm an Android user.  

Tap them lines. ^ 

Tap  "Account" tab

Tap that ignore tab.

Thanks for the guide. I think I figured it out.. The particular user I was looking for seems to have 3 accounts so I guess I have to ignore them all..