Adamsville vs milan officials

thedawg44

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, thedawg44 said:

If that crew don't get investigated by tssaa, then something is rotten in Rhode Island. 

You must have had the crew that worked our game last week...36 flags, over 350 penalty yards, three ejections, and the game wasn't over until after 10:00 because of "conferences" between officials. At one point the white hat (he was the problem) was on his phone for ten minutes while the teams were standing on the field, White hat and one other official threw almost every flag in the game. I'd be happy if we NEVER saw that crew again.

29 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

You must have had the crew that worked our game last week...36 flags, over 350 penalty yards, three ejections, and the game wasn't over until after 10:00 because of "conferences" between officials. At one point the white hat (he was the problem) was on his phone for ten minutes while the teams were standing on the field, White hat and one other official threw almost every flag in the game. I'd be happy if we NEVER saw that crew again.

36 flags? Probably more points than Liberty has all season thus far.

Adamsville fan here!! Those officials 100% need to be investigated. They should not be allowed to officiate another game, and this is coming from a person who is not a fan of “blaming the refs.” Not so sure I’d let the person running the clock back in the press box ever again either. Last night was ridiculous!! #gocards 

19 hours ago, Cards1242 said:

Adamsville fan here!! Those officials 100% need to be investigated. They should not be allowed to officiate another game, and this is coming from a person who is not a fan of “blaming the refs.” Not so sure I’d let the person running the clock back in the press box ever again either. Last night was ridiculous!! #gocards 

I guess there’s always a possibility of this not being true, but MOST high school game clocks are kept by an official on the sidelines.