On 10/9/2023 at 1:09 PM, FHScoachT said:

Region 6 

Centennial (7-1 3-0)*

Page (7-1 3-0)*

Nolensville (7-1 3-1)*

Hillsboro (5-3 1-2)

James Lawson (3-5 0-4)#

Glencliff ( 2-5 0-3)

The only match up in this region this week is Glencliff going out of region to play Mt Juliet Christian.  Two weeks will be the region  championship  game between Centennial and Page.

Technically this is not accurate, if Page beats Centennial (Week 9), and Nolensville beats Page (Week 10) there will be a 3 way tie for first.

Love the post though and excited about playoffs!

That week is here, now! Great football for Middle Tennessee!

19 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

Region 7 

Henry Co (7-1 4-0)*

Hendersonville (6-2 3-1)*

Beech (4-4 2-1)

Springfield (4-4 2-2)

Portland  (1-7 0-4)#

Hunters Lane (1-7 0-3)

Henry Co is facing off with Ridgeway in a non-region game. Hendersonville disposed of Portland to set up the region championship game in two weeks with Henry  Co. H-ville goes out of region to take on Lebanon this week. Beech can punch their ticket this week with a win over Hunters Lane. 

If Beech wins out they’re 4-1 in region. And they beat Hville head to head so they would own the tiebreaker, so i’m not sure how HHS/HC is for a region championship. 

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

If Beech wins out they’re 4-1 in region. And they beat Hville head to head so they would own the tiebreaker, so i’m not sure how HHS/HC is for a region championship. 

This may be accurate actually. If Hendersonville wins it causes a three way tie. I believe the first tie breaker is overall record, which would eliminate Beech. It would then go back to head to head giving Hendersonville the title. Two problems with that…

1) I’m not certain about the tiebreakers.

2) I don’t think there’s any way Hendersonville beats Henry County. 

On 10/8/2023 at 7:56 PM, wardawg2038 said:

Right now If East Ham wins out, Including Sevier Co. and Walker beats McMinn then it would be 

1. East Hamilton 

2. Walker Valley 

3. McMinn Co. 

4. Rhea Co 

If East Ham loses to Sevier, and Beats Rhea Co. and Walker Beats McMinn Co then it is 

1. Walker Valley 

2. McMinn Co. 

3 . East Hamilton 

4. Rhea Co . 

If McMinn Co beats Walker Valley and Easy Hamilton beats Rhea Co. it will be 

1. McMinn Co 

2. East Hamilton 

3. Walker Valley 

4. Rhea Co. 

if East Hamilton loses to Rhea Co. Iand McMinn Co beats Walker Valley 

1. McMinn Co 

2. Walker Valley 

3. Rhea Co. 

4. East Hamilton 

flip Walker Valley and McMinn if East Hamilton loses to Rhea Co and Walker Valley beats McMinn Co 

WV has never beaten McMinn and I don’t see them doing it this year either. Too much on the line for the Kees. They are starting to hit their stride at the right time. Now that being said  they have a very tough game against Powell this week that should be a slobberknocker so if they come away with key injuries it could affect the WV game 

3 hours ago, eers said:

This may be accurate actually. If Hendersonville wins it causes a three way tie. I believe the first tie breaker is overall record, which would eliminate Beech. It would then go back to head to head giving Hendersonville the title. Two problems with that…

That would be correct. If the region finished in a 3 way tie the first tie breaker is head to head but if all three are still tied it goes to overall record. Now this is assuming H-ville beats Henry and Beech wins out.

There is a few scenarios for this region

H-ville- They win they get the region championship. If they lose and they fall to third if Beech wins out. If H-ville loses out and Springfield beats Beech. H-ville would be 2nd. 

For Beech- if they win out and H-ville doesn’t beat Henry. Beech is 2nd.

If Beech loses out and Hunters Lane wins out Beech is out and Hunters Lane makes it as the 4 seed.

If Beech beats Hunters Lane but loses to Springfield and H-ville loses to Henry and there is a 3 way tie for 2nd at 3-2 among Beech H-ville and Springfield then it would go to head to head then overall record. Assuming Springfield beats Gallatin and Beech and finishes at6-4 and H-ville finishes at (6-4 or 7-3) and Beech splits and finishes 5-5. H-ville would be 2nd due to overall record at 7-3 or they would have the head to head vs Springfield. Springfield and Beech would be decided by head to head and Springfield would be 3rd, Beech 4th. 

For Springfield if they beat Beech they are 3rd and Beech 4th. 

Edited by Rhea Co.

Quadrant I - Knoxville Halls OR Heritage (Whoever is lower seeded)

Quadrant II - Region 3 #4 Seed Over Region 3 #3 Seed

Quadrant III - Centennial Over Shelbyville

Quadrant IV - Memphis Overton Over Munford

Semifinals

Knoxville Halls OR Heritage over Region 3 #4 Seed

Memphis Overton over Centennial (UPSET!)

State Championship

Knoxville Halls OR Heritage Over Memphis Overton

Edited by chrisburr

27 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Quadrant I - Knoxville Halls OR Heritage (Whoever is lower seeded)

Quadrant II - Region 3 #4 Seed Over Region 3 #3 Seed

Quadrant III - Centennial Over Shelbyville

Quadrant IV - Memphis Overton Over Munford

Semifinals

Knoxville Halls OR Heritage over Region 3 #4 Seed

Memphis Overton over Centennial (UPSET!)

State Championship

Knoxville Halls OR Heritage Over Memphis Overton

Halls can't beat Powell or West. They make it to round 2 and exit.

7 hours ago, eers said:

overall record is a silly tiebreaker. you would be punishing a better team for having a tougher schedule. i also dont see hville winning though

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

overall record is a silly tiebreaker. you would be punishing a better team for having a tougher schedule. i also dont see hville winning though

Absolutely. The schedule has Beech prepared for the playoffs, but could hurt them if somehow Hendersonville were to pull this upset off. 

• Upvote 1