AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 9, 2023

Southtowner

5 hours ago, TheBlueprint said:

I have wondered that myself. 3 losses but all of them to a higher classification. Watertown was a pretty bad loss imho but it was very early and we have improved a lot since then especially offensively. A lot of new faces and took them a while to mesh together

Regardless of polls, I’m excited to see what happens. 1A in the East is SP’s to lose, but there should be some other good games come playoff time. As far as the west goes, that gauntlet of games to get to Chatt will produce some great games too. Can’t wait to watch it all unfold

I expect SP/Gordonsville to play again this season. I’m sure it will be another tough game like always. 

46 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

I figure this year will be similar to 2019/2020 if you remember those matchups

Looked those up. You had a team those years with a lot of losses. You were 14-12 during those two seasons. I doubt very seriously your 2023 is on that level. I’m figuring you will be very similar to your team last season. 

9 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Looked those up. You had a team those years with a lot of losses. You were 14-12 during those two seasons. I doubt very seriously your 2023 is on that level. I’m figuring you will be very similar to your team last season. 

Not as good as last year. We lack true speed everywhere and lack size up front

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Don't Dresden, Moore County, Mckenzie, MASE and Union City have to go through each other to advance?? I know Mckenzie has had to do that the last couple of years. Peabody, Fayetteville and Lake  County was in there as well. And then you get the prize of playing South Pittsburg usually. I have said all along easier to win AA than A IMO west of the Tennessee River. 

indeed they do.....MASE will remove Dresden in Rd 3......Moore County removes McKenzie in Rd 3....Moore removes Maze in rd 4 for the trip to Finley

.....only Region that shake each other up and make Booger Pickins wrong is is those top 3 R7 fellers

.....there is nobody that can enter the conversation in the top of the bracket...except for them skilletheads from South Kimbrell

....Skilletheads vs Lynchburg for the Gold Ball

Booger just sayin :thumb:

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Don't Dresden, Moore County, Mckenzie, MASE and Union City have to go through each other to advance?? I know Mckenzie has had to do that the last couple of years. Peabody, Fayetteville and Lake  County was in there as well. And then you get the prize of playing South Pittsburg usually. I have said all along easier to win AA than A IMO west of the Tennessee River. 

Yes.  

Gauntlet. 

2 hours ago, Booger said:

indeed they do.....MASE will remove Dresden in Rd 3......Moore County removes McKenzie in Rd 3....Moore removes Maze in rd 4 for the trip to Finley

.....only Region that shake each other up and make Booger Pickins wrong is is those top 3 R7 fellers

.....there is nobody that can enter the conversation in the top of the bracket...except for them skilletheads from South Kimbrell

....Skilletheads vs Lynchburg for the Gold Ball

Booger just sayin :thumb:

^ that's a booger pickin'.