Milan @ Riverside

Pantherpride45

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

How healthy is Riverside's big running back? Think the key to beating the Bulldogs is the ability to run right at them. They're so quick it's tough to get the edge on them.

He will b playing but Dk to what percent shape he is in. Maybe 100. But yeah figure to see lots of inside running and hopefully set up the pass too. We got a guy that can sling it too

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Like I mentioned before I think Riverside squeezes out a close one. after this week I will spend the next four Fridays at Huntingdons field to watch some classics. I still think Fairley or Mitchell is going to challenge someone in the semifinals. 

Mitchell has a guy with 27 sacks. I think he's 1 or 2 off from leading the nation. However, who have they played?

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Like I mentioned before I think Riverside squeezes out a close one. after this week I will spend the next four Fridays at Huntingdons field to watch some classics. I still think Fairley or Mitchell is going to challenge someone in the semifinals. 

I sure hope you are.

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I haven't read the thread so I apologize to yall upfront. 

But are both teams relatively healthy for this one?  All players available that are healthy?

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE

@vandyfan1 know anything on DCR?

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan is healthy and ready to go.

so is Riverside! Should be a dandy! 

TNL live on Facebook to watch my man Bigpun call the game!

• Like 1