Peabody at Huntingdon

Waker

11 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not 100% but there are no more than 10 I think. Meadows is a senior kicker is a senior and the running back smith is a senior 

You are correct. Senior night was real quick last week. Only 6 seniors, 1 has been hurt all year and didn't play a down all year. That is why we are struggling so bad this year. We had 24 seniors last year. Only Meadows and the kicker saw meaningful playing time last year. Even the backups from last year graduated. We have improved a lot this year, and the future will be better. For a small school to be in the state championship mix every year for 10 years is incredible. I am glad I had a front row seat to it all. 

10 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

You are correct. Senior night was real quick last week. Only 6 seniors, 1 has been hurt all year and didn't play a down all year. That is why we are struggling so bad this year. We had 24 seniors last year. Only Meadows and the kicker saw meaningful playing time last year. Even the backups from last year graduated. We have improved a lot this year, and the future will be better. For a small school to be in the state championship mix every year for 10 years is incredible. I am glad I had a front row seat to it all. 

I thought I was close. I’m glad I got to make it to alot of games it was fun to watch in that 3 year span when they won the the 3 in a row. Peabody will be back in the mix soon 

5 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

I would say probably because it won't be much of a game tonight. No offense to Peabody.

Thinking it won’t be much of a game has got Huntingdon beat several times. 1st game of the season to name one. 

Edited by horse