Why is Bradley #1 in AP Prep Poll?

BDURHAM

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Booger you should come over to the small ball boards and check out my poll. I would be glad to let you see it. BPM has one of the biggest and best looking polls there is. :)

BPM can keep BPMs small poll to BPMs self.....which Booger thinkin BPM ant really seen BPMs for years...maybe decades.....

coureosity could be overwhelmin tho...

Booger just sayin No Peeking Covered Eyes GIF by HULU - Find & Share on GIPHY

21 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

It's very hard to argue with that logic.  Polls are nice for the kids and parents to look at but in reality the old saying about teets on a boar comes to mind.  I'm really hoping for a Boo Bears vs Oakland matchup in the semis this year.  Ain't either team a slam dunk to get there though.

If you get to see Bradley Bears play Oakland Patriots they will not be able to mercy rule Oakland Patriots either. I guarantee that it will not happen. If they play remember what I told you. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I'm just thinking KC and the Sunshine Patriots has things just about the way he wants them.

1,000 yds. in the air, spread across 4 WR and a good-sized TE; 2 1,000 yard rushers; the team is averaging 39 PPG (against TN opponents it's 42). A Defense that gives up 9 PPG (against TN opponents it's 6.5). And outside of the Boro, nobody knows the name of a single person on the team.

Got behind last week early and came back with a vengeance. Tonight, will tell you what you need to know.

Tygard's schemes last week were a challenge, but BCHS just had too many athletes. That will not be the case as the playoffs get deeper.

But I digress, BCHS has a perfect record. They have played solid opponents. I'm fine with them being #1. And I bet CKC is too.

21 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I'm just thinking KC and the Sunshine Patriots has things just about the way he wants them.

1,000 yds. in the air, spread across 4 WR and a good-sized TE; 2 1,000 yard rushers; the team is averaging 39 PPG (against TN opponents it's 42). A Defense that gives up 9 PPG (against TN opponents it's 6.5). And outside of the Boro, nobody knows the name of a single person on the team.

Got behind last week early and came back with a vengeance. Tonight, will tell you what you need to know.

Tygard's schemes last week were a challenge, but BCHS just had too many athletes. That will not be the case as the playoffs get deeper.

But I digress, BCHS has a perfect record. They have played solid opponents. I'm fine with them being #1. And I bet CKC is too.

Plenty of guys with FBS offers, so if nobody knows a name then they aren't paying attention. Bradley has earned their ranking, going unbeaten in a tough region, maybe the toughest in 6A

37 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

There’s no doubt Creasy is just fine with someone else getting the hype

39 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Everyone in the Chattanooga area knows Duane Morris.