Mairvul limps intwo Cyunts Hil

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

Nope, if you keep telling someone they’re the best eventually they will believe it, even though they’re not. Everyone pretty much expected this. It looked like the SH players were drugged the way they walked around, just not interested. 

Their Super Bowl was last week. Hard to get excited about playing Maryville in a playoff game. 

17 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

Really solid effort all around. Good to see them bounce back tonight after coming out flat last week. Great to see LaDue get more touches. Gonna need a great effort next week to beat Bradley Central, but if they play like they did tonight on both sides of the ball, they’ll have a real chance. 

Good luck! See y’all at the bears stadium next week. Bradley was too relaxed tonight thinking about maryville next week. They will be PUMPED and ready to go no doubt. 

Maryville is just a quality program. From top to bottom. At this point, the Maryville game is such a psychological hurdle for SH, and probably any team from NET, that they may never need to worry about losing when one of our teams show up on their schedule.  That’s not to discount the obvious other advantages (coaching, system, s&c program, etc.). That being said, from the few of us parents/fans who sat through the game tonight, congratulations and good luck the rest of the way MHS. 

38 minutes ago, MuddleHuddle said:

Maryville is just a quality program. From top to bottom. At this point, the Maryville game is such a psychological hurdle for SH, and probably any team from NET, that they may never need to worry about losing when one of our teams show up on their schedule.  That’s not to discount the obvious other advantages (coaching, system, s&c program, etc.). That being said, from the few of us parents/fans who sat through the game tonight, congratulations and good luck the rest of the way MHS. 

Kind words. Murvil does have several areas they can be really good in. They played well tonight. A few plays to help the offense score got it going. The best I’ve seen #1 run. Good game by the oline.  W5 is awfully steady to be 13 years old.

5 minutes ago, strongx said:

Kind words. Murvil does have several areas they can be really good in. They played well tonight. A few plays to help the offense score got it going. The best I’ve seen #1 run. Good game by the oline.  W5 is awfully steady to be 13 years old.

We could not  believe the qb was that young when we heard that today. Again, combining a quality system with a super talented young player (and boy is he) makes for positive results. Kid is special. SH just doesn’t have anything close to that. Every year seems like a scramble to replace the contributing seniors. They experiment through the first part of the year and find a workable solution as the year goes. Hopefully the new youth league set up and having two middle schools will help. Still miles from what Region 2 brings to the table. Is the original QB1 going to be ok? We heard he was hurt again after recently returning from an injury. 

For those who think this Maryville dynasty is over is crazy, it's just on standby for the time being, Maryville will be back to competing for supremacy in 6a. I'm just strictly talking about this year Maryville team I've seen Maryville in person a handful of times 04' against TN High and I believe the following year or the year after a playoff game at Mo West, 12' against Db and 21' at Alcoa, over a dozen times on TV I know GQ was at the helm for most of it but my honest opinion I think this is Hunt greatest coaching ever.  I seen a 4-6 ball club sporting a 6-4 record, dealing with all the injuries to come within 8 of Boo Central, 7 of Knox West, a failed 2pt conversion against Bearden and upsetting Alcoa I think this is hunt greatest Mastery

10 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Price Davis 

My kids were letting me know every other second how cold it was I was trying to concentrate on the game but couldn't make out if the PA guy was saying price or Bryce so I asked a Maryville lady what's his first name she had to look up the roster on her phone and it sounded like she said Bryce lol, I'm not 100% sure she either had a daughter in cheer or a kid that didn't get in cause she spent the whole time on her phone or staring at the cheerleaders her only reaction to the game was when it was 42-10 Sh scored and she said to me that stops the running clock I just want this game over 

8 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'm disappointed. Should have been. 49-0

Maryville would beat Sh 10 out of 10, Sh stopped Maryville on their 1st possession, then Sh had 4th and 4 at the 50 instead of trying to pin Maryville deep Carter elected to go for it, so they put #6 in to run the qb keeper like they kept doing against yall last week, Carter should have known Maryville did their homework and knew he wasn't a threat to pass so of course they sniffed that play out and it was down hill from there on out, I'm a neutral fan I just wanted to see a good game to me it looked like Carter was throwing in the towel