Tha littull fellurs goes two #1 Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Gv39 eye jist tolt mommaSTARS abowt this.....Do ewe'uns haiv tha 10 peace box fer one wif tha quart size sides....???

Momma nose chickin.....Hur currint favritt....:hungry:

lol. Heck, we’ve got a baseball field out towards Seymour. Maybe we move the football field up to Townsend where we can stop and get some chicken on the way!

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Gv39 eye jist tolt mommaSTARS abowt this.....Do ewe'uns haiv tha 10 peace box fer one wif tha quart size sides....???

Momma nose chickin.....Hur currint favritt....:hungry:

Bars - Champy's aint gonna top that. But still worth stopping in before the game. Wonder if some crazy yankees by the name of Kulikowski still live in wears valley?

21 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Will it be on one of those this week?

You really never know. It says it's going to be broadcast by BC on NFHS, but we'll see. I know Maryville won't be doing one. They haven't even had a broadcast the last couple of home games. And the one they did recently, maybe the Farragut game if I'm remembering right, it was so glitchy I couldn't stand to watch it. But don't get me started on that. It's a shame.

2 hours ago, strongx said:

lol. Heck, we’ve got a baseball field out towards Seymour. Maybe we move the football field up to Townsend where we can stop and get some chicken on the way!

sx az much az tha razed mine and momma's tacks-us this yeer we cood haiv a yeller brick rode leadin' up two tha Townsend Eye-Gee-Aay....:popcorneater:

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Bars - Champy's aint gonna top that. But still worth stopping in before the game. Wonder if some crazy yankees by the name of Kulikowski still live in wears valley?

CDx2 eye ant shore.....Butt betwixst tha Eye-Gee-Aay yard bird and Elvira's biskitts and gravee, Momma cain now maik it two Townsend on 2 phil-ups.....(bless hur hart).....:hungry:

5 hours ago, JJrebel2010 said:

You really never know. It says it's going to be broadcast by BC on NFHS, but we'll see. I know Maryville won't be doing one. They haven't even had a broadcast the last couple of home games. And the one they did recently, maybe the Farragut game if I'm remembering right, it was so glitchy I couldn't stand to watch it. But don't get me started on that. It's a shame.

NFHS means No Football Here Stupid. That's exactly how if feels when a game is advertised and find out their not doing it but those S#*theads will take your money though. Someone at that high school should let people know that a head of time but no they don't because they don't care. Maryville High is run by someone who don't give a Chit about Football and never will or crap like that wouldn't happen. I was talking to one of the Blount County Commisioners the other day at the barber shop and his very words to me was you all got a mess on your hands and everyone in the county knows it.

Super excited about this Friday, this is gonna be a war for sure.. anybody would be ignorant to underestimate either of these teams in this stage of the game. Maryville knows playoffs better than Bradley or any other 6a team for that matter…  and does better in playoffs than Bradley… maryville plays harder in the 2nd quater than Bradley, maryville has all their players back and they’re out for revenge.. I’m hoping maryville don’t do what they always do and go to 4th rd and get stopped every year… robbing everyone else of getting a shot at a team maryville just can’t beat…. (Oakland) Bradley is a much better match up for Oakland than maryville is this year…However Bradley is out for revenge also.. seeing maryville is the team that stops us every year… Bradley is gonna come fired up… huge huge crowd.. Cleveland fans and mcminn county fans will be on maryville side and Bradley fans will pack the stadium… gonna be epic…. this Bradley team is nothing like Bradley has ever had before… and it’s not like any other team maryville has played this year…. Bradley or maryville will smoke show 3rd round.. Jefferson nor bearden have anything for maryville or bradley well…. Not bradley anyways.. No disrespect bearden beat maryville and bradley mercy ruled bearden.… not really a comparison there… but maryville  is gonna have speed,defense,and a heck of a quarterback to worry about this game. You stack up on boo… we can go Terry, or Rogers or Ballard or Martin… you run and you’re running into a wall defense that has three shutouts… should be a good game… biggest game in the state in 6A if you ask me… let’s get it on!!!!!