South Pittsburg vs Clay County (Stone Cold vs Lamb Borghini)

Southtowner

7 hours ago, FR615 said:

South pitt… continues to stay in single A. The big bad wolves are scared to death to go up a classification. They love winning 70-0. Look at their schedule ranking. It’s a complete joke. Recruit SEC players but want to play middle school level opponents lol

At seasons end Spitt was 10-0 and 5 of those Teams were ranked

10 hours ago, powerp said:

According to your statement, any team that wins a lot should move up. Should Alcoa go to 5A? Oakland Private? Do the Pirates get transfers? Well, yea. However, others do as well. Kids want to play for winners. That’s the bottom line. Everything you see in college is slowly trickling down to highschool. Heck, I would bet sooner than later there may be a free one time transfer rule for highschool. If you’re curious about numbers the Pirates are no where close to bumping to the next level.

28 South Pittsburg High School 303 1A
29 B. T. Washington High School 304 1A
30 Memphis Middle College High School 311 1A
31 Cornersville High School 314 1A
32 Unaka High School 314 1A
33 Dresden High School 316 1A
34 North Greene High School 317 1A
35 Jo Byrns High School 321 1A
36 Westwood High School 322 1A
37 Clay Co. High School 325 1A
38 Cosby High School 330 1A
39 Eagleville High School 335 1A
40 Halls High School 342 1A
41 Sale Creek High School 347 1A
42 Whitwell High School 348 1A
43 Union City High School 356 1A
44 McKenzie High School 357 1A
45 Richland High School 360 1A
46 Harriman High School 362 1A
47 Rockwood High School 364 1A
48 Gordonsville High School 365 1A
49 Houston Co. High School 371 1A
50 Manassas High School 374 1A

Pretty sure they're having a vote in the next few months about the one-time transfer in high school.

12 hours ago, FR615 said:

South pitt… continues to stay in single A. The big bad wolves are scared to death to go up a classification. They love winning 70-0. Look at their schedule ranking. It’s a complete joke. Recruit SEC players but want to play middle school level opponents lol

What’s your name and where you from? Scared?

13 hours ago, FR615 said:

“Well Help My Time” FR615, Speaking of scared to death, yous ain’t oozing with bravery chump. Old Pirate says your post strongly support yous a Circle Fly feller. This post proves yous a surfer of cluelessness! 

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

“Well Help My Time” FR615, Speaking of scared to death, yous ain’t oozing with bravery chump. Old Pirate says your post strongly support yous a Circle Fly feller. This post proves yous a surfer of cluelessness! 

No dog in race but it does seem he has a team in single A and a little hurt you guys not going up lol just saying.

16 hours ago, FR615 said:

This classification is the first time in history SP has had over 300 students with 303.  They have consistently been in the low to mid 200s until now.  In the mid-2000s, there was only 5 public schools with football that were smaller than SP so take your opinion back up the road.  As far as schedule goes, they play who is in their region. 

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Woah, woah, woah - don't put him in our camp! Cougars were happy to come to the Beene, and I hope it ends up being a long running series.

When I read what he wrote, I was gonna respond, but I'm too old and time is too precious to be arguing with morons.