Round 3: Oz @ Coalfield

rtl112

17 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

OZ has played their balls off 

#1 for OZ is a player 

He is a good ball player, a tough kid.  Oz was more physical than us.  I knew it would be  a close game and the conditions didn't favor us.  We do run similar offenses but we lean on the pass more than Oz.  Congrats to the Bobcats.  

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Ain’t happenin’ Captain. OZ is way too physical for this team tonight. Their line is dominating the game and those big boys are eating! I understand your hatred for OZ, BlueGene, but that line play has to make you happy….underneath :mrgreen:

They came to play no jokes. I will give them that. But it will be ugly next week I do believe. And I would say that no matter who would have won. 

3 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

They came to play no jokes. I will give them that. But it will be ugly next week I do believe. And I would say that no matter who would have won. 

I’m with you Big Guy, but I think OZ has a better chance at SP than CF. OZ has the bigs, but neither have the speed to match what’s coming. My thoughts are OZ gets beat by 28, CF would get beat by 42. SP to the ship. 

15 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

Your right it is the end of the line for both squads really.  Cf has always been down when they run into  SP.  It would have been no different this year if they had advanced.  

6 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I know, I'd like to have met him and talk some ball.  I'm at my sisters babysitting the old man. She got invited to the game with a friend who is in right now.  So I'm streaming the game with the old man instead.

Hard to beat a team twice in a year when so close in Talent.I had a feeling OS would gut it out.You are where your supposed to be we don't have them much longer!Again much respect to you my friend maybe next year we can get together and talk some ball.Till next year!!

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Hard to beat a team twice in a year when so close in Talent.I had a feeling OS would gut it out.You are where your supposed to be we don't have them much longer!Again much respect to you my friend maybe next year we can get together and talk some ball.Till next year!!

Don’t have who much longer? OZ?

On 11/18/2023 at 2:40 AM, orngnblk said:

Same here, lots of respect for you and gfd709shrek.  Heck, I may have played against you in 88 when I was a sophomore. Due to a broken arm I was put on the line at nose that year.  I'll have to meet up with ya next year like you said .  It would be good to meet a few of coacht cats and chat.