ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

29 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I am beginning to believe we will never talk about the game. We will spend the whole week discussing if their Region opponents love or hate York

Officially the first Tombstone reference of the week. 
:roflol::roflol::roflol::thumb:

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

It’s a nice ride commish, you’d like it if you got to leave early enough and see a few sights along the way. Knowing you and your love for history you’d like to go over and see the historic community of Rugby. I would love to make this one after going to Carthage last night, but family thanksgiving plans won’t allow it. NFHS for me it is.

I was going to text you and @JacketLover mid week about going.  I don't know if our son and dil are coming home Thursday or Friday. If it's Friday I am out too

10 minutes ago, DbCooper said:

Being neutral, Springfield fan, he’s the real deal and then some. He would start at RB on any team in the state no matter classification. What blows my mind is the amount of talent all over the field, not just him, and how young they are. Sophomore and Junior heavy with a freshman QB. And of course how many other Grooves are on the team. I know York has played a very competitive schedule and are undefeated for a reason, should be one heckuva match up.

Groves could start at RB for my beloved APSU and/or maybe your Western TODAY

1 hour ago, crow said:

To be fair though Bledsoe, Polk and Tellico feel the same way from what I’ve heard and saw. 

To be fair I guess we talk to different people from those respective schools. But it is what it is I pull for my team. Just like I’ll never pull for someone just because they are SEC. I don’t have to pull for region 2 teams because the region.  

9 minutes ago, Classless said:

To be fair I guess we talk to different people from those respective schools. But it is what it is I pull for my team. Just like I’ll never pull for someone just because they are SEC. I don’t have to pull for region 2 teams because the region.  

Agree with ya there. 

I’ve watched ER play and I’ve watched York play, and may I just say ER is by far in my opinion going manhandle them. Er’s O-line and D-line is going to be too much to handle for York, let alone having the best running back in 2A and arguably the entire state along with other offensive playmakers. This could get ugly for York if they don’t bring their A game on offense with #5 and #3 and company, and I mean UGLY! 

6 hours ago, Ghostly said:

Hampton has played a lot of good teams and been deep in playoffs multiple times. Even made it all the way to chatt town for the ship a couple years ago. York is only comparable to Grace Christian as far as their arrogance and how classless they were. York is obviously not used to success. If they were they would handle it with much more grace. The players talking and running their mouth to the opposing teams sideline is a reflection of their Coaches. Hampton has played much better teams than York Institute and gotten beaten or even throttled and it was still done with respect. Meigs County, Trousdale, Oneida, Rockwood, Silverdale Baptist, etc etc..... York is Classless and very disrespectful

I use to be really hard about how Grace Christian was when McKammey coached there but I will say this it's not the same Grace today as it was back then in my opinion. I've not seen the unruly fans there like you did back in the day.