ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

9 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

East Robertson was the worst sports I've ever seen in all the DECADES I've watch. A East Robertson coach PUNCHED a York player. He is being charged with assault. They started 2 fights, kicked York players who were on the ground, and all night long they shoved York players after the play ended. York cost themselves the game by going for it on 4th down twice costing 2 touchdowns. But they came back from 35-7 to 35-31 and if they got the last on side kick, they would have won. Their coach encouraged his team to act like horrible. I would be ashamed if I was from ER. I hope the ER assistant coach goes to jail.

York started it dude, by intentionally trying to injure players, it was literally caught on camera, I seen it with my own eyes, that is a fact, having said that, if an ER coach did hit a York player, then yeah he should be held responsible, I cant comment on that because I did not see it and do not know the circumstances and/or details, but if he is in the wrong then he probably will not coach again...

Edited by Kevin38

Just now, crow said:

It was bad from the very beginning. A lot of chippy stuff then a mini brawl broke out on the ER sideline. Cleared the field and warned both sides. Later another broke out and ER got one tossed and York had 2 thrown out. Apparently one of Yorks went after an official after the game and allegedly an ER assistant hit a York player and the mom is pressing charges. Basically just another Friday night in Jamestown :roflol:

That sums it all up but seein it live was something else. These 2 teams hated each other from the start and it went south quick. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

It was bad from the very beginning. A lot of chippy stuff then a mini brawl broke out on the ER sideline. Cleared the field and warned both sides. Later another broke out and ER got one tossed and York had 2 thrown out. Apparently one of Yorks went after an official after the game and allegedly an ER assistant hit a York player and the mom is pressing charges. Basically just another Friday night in Jamestown :roflol:

Another Friday night in Jamestown had me dying brother

6 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

East Robertson was the worst sports I've ever seen in all the DECADES I've watch. A East Robertson coach PUNCHED a York player. He is being charged with assault. They started 2 fights, kicked York players who were on the ground, and all night long they shoved York players after the play ended. York cost themselves the game by going for it on 4th down twice costing 2 touchdowns. But they came back from 35-7 to 35-31 and if they got the last on side kick, they would have won. Their coach encouraged his team to act like horrible. I would be ashamed if I was from ER. I hope the ER assistant coach goes to jail.

Those are quite the dragon-colored glasses

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crow said:

If they try that mess with this group that Riverside is bring to town, ER will leave with their tails whipped more than one way. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

York started it dude, by intentionally trying to injure players, it was literally caught on camera, I seen it with my on eyes, that is a fact, having said that, if an ER coach did hit a York player, then yeah he should be held responsible, I cant comment on that because I did not see it and do not know the circumstances and/or details, but if he is in the wrong then he probably will not coach again...

York was dirty EVERY game, This was not their first rodeo, they constantly hit after the play and intentionally try to hurt someone. Glad the refs called some of it tonight. 

• Upvote 1