Riverside Hosts Fairley in Semi's

@38320

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

did i comment their entire season? i was talking about this one game. quarterfinals and "below average" is putting it kindly. they laid down. as you comprehend this, also please consider a cognitive reading class  

You are wasting your time. It wasn’t hard to understand what you were saying 

10 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

what is hateful. i was being nice. they looked horrific. they lost to a team they had already defeated. they were at home. they barely completely more than a "bye week"

Yeah you were being nice it’s all good man!  I know what horrific is and that wouldn’t be a word I would use about a FOOTBALL game.  Mustangs didn’t play great, nope, but we only lost 24-7.  It was not as bad as folks make it out to be.  Riverside is really good, give them a little more credit.

3 hours ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Watched some film on Fairley the way they win is pretty simple their WRs are better than other teams DBs. Jump balls are their offense they have a QB good enough to throw the ball up and they come down with it most of the time they’re fast (obviously) but not very big I think Thomas with have a big game running the ball and that Riverside wins but Riversides weakness is at corner and that’s where Fairley will attack so I wouldn’t be surprised if Fairley pulls this one out. Frosty will have to make some changes in the secondary to get a win this week and I think he does

35-20 Panthers 

I’ve noticed that the later games this season they’ve started running more old school wing T type formations they’ll need to stay away from those Friday If they know what’s good for em and in regards to this being a typical Memphis all star team the only transfer I’ve see so far in the RB who is a Germantown transfer

1 minute ago, RHSPanther15 said:

I’ve noticed that the later games this season they’ve started running more old school wing T type formations they’ll need to stay away from those Friday If they know what’s good for em and in regards to this being a typical Memphis all star team the only transfer I’ve see so far in the RB who is a Germantown transfer

Fairley wont have time to throw anything but some quick out routes. Riverside will live in Fairley backfield. I’ve seen some film on Fairley and what I can find, it looked like they were playing what around this area would be mediocre middle school teams. Their opponents couldn’t line up, couldn’t punt couldn’t snap, and couldn’t block or tackle.

24 minutes ago, Waker said:

Fairley wont have time to throw anything but some quick out routes. Riverside will live in Fairley backfield. I’ve seen some film on Fairley and what I can find, it looked like they were playing what around this area would be mediocre middle school teams. Their opponents couldn’t line up, couldn’t punt couldn’t snap, and couldn’t block or tackle.

I watched the Covington film and they were able to get some deep shots off against them not sure how good Covingtons Dline is but they held up fine against for the most part.

40 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I think DCR feasts this week. 

Eyes on Chattanooga. 

Been there , done that.  

Experience is a good friend to have. 

I hope you're right Southtowner. You just never know what you're going to get out of Memphis. Some of those kids are so athletic! I can guarantee one thing though. When that bus pulls out of Memphis and lands in Parsons, they will be totally out of their element. I hope Riverside is ready for them, and think they will be. 

CoachT.com is so early 2000s.  Posting anonymously just doesn't work anymore. I think people should have to have their true identity available in order to be able to post, complete with a public email. I know it won't change, so my days on CoachT.com are limited. It's just not fun anymore, the way people just get on to argue with each other and put kids down. 

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Since when is 11-2 with the schedule the Mustangs played below average. We got beat by a outstanding team, nothing to be ashamed of and you call us below average. You don't know nothing!

He didn’t call your team below avg. he said you looked below avg in that one game. And you did. Don’t try and twist what he said. 

33 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I hope you're right Southtowner. You just never know what you're going to get out of Memphis. Some of those kids are so athletic! I can guarantee one thing though. When that bus pulls out of Memphis and lands in Parsons, they will be totally out of their element. I hope Riverside is ready for them, and think they will be. 

Such is life sometimes,  Sir Cecil. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7VhkqcbLO_kxQvLNYXmr