Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

1 minute ago, Blaze45 said:

After the game I tuned into the Houston Brentwood game... Houston is gonna be a monster.. they are fast fast  and big as well... should be a great match up.

They have a big ole line. My money is on Oakland though. 

(By saying "my money is one Oakland" I am not indicating that I gamble on HS games. It is just a way of saying I think that team will win) - Just trying to help out. :wink:

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

I hope they smoke Oakland lol Oakland won tonight by size….. 50-70lbs a person advantage on the line 

OOOOOhhh goshhh I thought they played football by divisions you know like  3A 4A 5A..6A...and so on ...  I didn't realize they needed to do it by weight class........

1 minute ago, ttitan27 said:

@Bradleysports23 I was gonna roast you up good because you certainly earned it but I'm a old man and don't have the time or energy.   I will say that I've enjoyed laughing at your over the top pontificating this year.   I can't even get mad at you.   It was cheap entertainment.

Can I get the check please?  

Next 

It’s all fun and games haha my buddy from the army is coming down from Indiana and he said we’re hurting is Oakland is our best high school program lol center grove is already out… they didn’t even go far this year so see it comes from every direction. There are teams that would embarrass Oakland just as bad as they did Bradley. Imagine IMG or mater dei… it’d be 80 or 90 to 0 

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

It’s all fun and games haha my buddy from the army is coming down from Indiana and he said we’re hurting is Oakland is our best high school program lol center grove is already out… they didn’t even go far this year so see it comes from every direction. There are teams that would embarrass Oakland just as bad as they did Bradley. Imagine IMG or mater dei… it’d be 80 or 90 to 0 

Center Grove lost the game before the state championship,  that's pretty far