Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

16 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Riverside is going have success running the ball at them. Riverside is going to come out and smack them right in the mouth. ER will more than likely lose their composure and start with the penalties. ER hasn’t played a fundamentally sound team like Riverside all year. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong and will gladly eat my crow. 

GOOD LUCK RIVERSIDE REPRESENT THE WEST AND BEAT THE BRAKES OFF ER!

I like the way you think lol

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Got a call today and said Groves was about to go for 150. ER apparently is confident. I like their chances if they can stay cool calm and collective. Should be best game of week outside of McCallie and Baylor. I am just keeping it real

I hope he does have only 150 because that means Riverside is winning the game

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Riverside is going have success running the ball at them. Riverside is going to come out and smack them right in the mouth. ER will more than likely lose their composure and start with the penalties. ER hasn’t played a fundamentally sound team like Riverside all year. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong and will gladly eat my crow. 

i think smith was very fundamentally sound. diff style than RS, but a legit top to bottom team. ER made them look like amateur hour. i was with you a few weeks ago, but they have really showed me something. if RS is overconfident they will regret it. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

GOOD LUCK RIVERSIDE REPRESENT THE WEST AND BEAT THE BRAKES OFF ER!

If Riverside can run up the middle, Thomas and Stone Wallace is going to have a big day and ER will have a long day.

Edited by Waker

17 minutes ago, Waker said:

If Riverside can run up the middle, Thomas and Stone Wallace is going to have a big day and ER will have a long day.

i dont think either team is gonna have a LONG day. this is silliness. two really good teams. will probably be a one score game. why is anyone pretending otherwise. Er is better than anyone RS has face in the playoffs and probably vice versa. although i think people are selling Smith short. that was a very good team ER basically dominated. RS is getting and deserves plenty of credit. people are sleeping more on ER- undisciplined, didnt beat anyone good etc. 

33 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i dont think either team is gonna have a LONG day. this is silliness. two really good teams. will probably be a one score game. why is anyone pretending otherwise. Er is better than anyone RS has face in the playoffs and probably vice versa. although i think people are selling Smith short. that was a very good team ER basically dominated. RS is getting and deserves plenty of credit. people are sleeping more on ER- undisciplined, didnt beat anyone good etc. 

Thanks. I’m going 34-21 Riverside.

Edited by Waker

46 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

they played teams as good or better during regular season and the playoffs.